e l e v e n

Cas sighed and leaned back in his chair. He glanced at the slow clock and groaned.

I'll never get outta here.

Believe it or not there was an upside to the sweltering lecture room. This upside consisted of a flurry of dirty blond hair and emerald green eyes.

Cas shot shy stares at the gorgeous stranger, blushing whenever their eyes met.

God, I'm as gay as it gets.

Castiel was wrenched from his thoughts by a shrill ringtone piercing through the dullness of the instructor's monotone voice. The fumbling student quickly rushed from the room, phone in hand.

There was now an empty seat next to Cas, which the stranger slid across the chair and soon filled.

Green eyes gave Cas a mischievous look before picking up his pen and quickly scrawling something on a scrap of paper. He quickly slid it across the table, to Cas.

Castiel unfolded it and smirked as he read;

'Do you want to fuck?'

The stranger' writing was messy but flowing. He also added a smiley face underneath possibly to impress or entice Castiel.

Cas raised an eyebrow and the leaned towards him.

"Subtlety isn't your strong suit, is it?" He whispered, as to try not to attract the instructor's attention.

Green eyes grinned widely.

"You tell me gorgeous"