f o u r t e e n

"Dean?" Cas asked cautiously entering the dark room.

The lights flickered on and revealed him sitting on a chair in the middle of the room.

Dean stood up and slowly prowled over to Castiel. With a gesture of his hand the door slammed shut and the pair were all alone.

Dean stared menacingly into Castiel's innocent blue eyes. He ran his tongue over his bottom lip and his eyes flicker to jet black.

"Oh" Cas breathed.

Dean closed the remaining space between them by gripping Cas' hips tightly and dragging him forward.

Their lips met in a slow and shy kiss. Dean began too suck and nibble at Cas' bottom lip.

Castiel let a deep moan that sent vibrations through his lips and to Dean.

Dean responded by slamming him against the wall, a little harder than expected.

Cas winced and suddenly Dean was attacking his lips again. He quickly fumbled at Cas' top button and eventually decided on ripping his shirt open.

(it's pretty hard tbh. I got bored one day and tried it)

Buttons went splaying and bounced on the polish concrete floor.

Dean smirked hungrily at Cas' bare and toned chest. He placed his hot, wet lips on Cas' neck and began to slowly bite and tongue at the sensitive flesh there.

Castiel let out a gasp of pleasure and Dean got excited. He wasted no time undoing Cas' belt.

"D-Dean? What are y-you doing?" Cas asked hesitantly.

Cas soon noticed that Dean had a tail, one that resembled the apparent one of Satan's which was completely confusing because Lucifer didn't have a tail.

Dean's tail slithered around to Cas' waist and Cas writhed at the touch.

"Hold still" Dean breathed into his neck between love bites.

Cas did as he was told and Dean's tail continued sliding towards the waistband of his pants.

Cas let out a deep, throaty groan as Dean's tail wrapped itself around his hard on.

Dean had now littered love bites all over Cas' upper chest and neck, he now set about renewing the ones on his shoulder; a particularly soft spot.

"Good boy, Cassie"