t w e n t y - s e v e n

Cas peered into Dean's and found him sitting on the edge of his bed facing the wall.

He relaxed and walked in. Dean noticed the light footsteps approaching and he turned around.

He saw Cas and immediatly stood up, he quickly walked over to him.

This time it was Dean invading Cas' personal space instead of the other way round.

Cas frowned. "Dean, are you okay?"

Dean let oit a long sigh and looked seductively into Castiel's eyes. He bit his lip and ran a hand through his hair.

Without any warning he stepped forward and placed a hand on Cas' red tinged cheek. He brought their lips together and they met in a perfect example of heaven.

Cas melted into Dean's touch and kissed back eagerly.

Passion soon ignited in the kiss and the pair hungrily sucked at each other's lips.

Dean stripped his shirt off in a swift movement and began unbottoning Cas' shirt between kisses.

He tore at the last button and it came splaying off. He pulled of Cas' shirt and pushed him against the wall.

Cas slid down the wall while kissing him and Dean trapped him by pinning his arms by his head.

Dean slipped his knee between Cas' firm thighs and began rubbing and grinding it against Cas' growing hard.

A moan escaped Cas' swollen and red lips and Dean began hungrily suck and biting at his neck.