t w e n t y - n i n e

"So... Dean... uh.. A friend from school's coming over to study" Sam said quickly.

"Ok Sammy" Dean replied then grinned. "Just don't fuck"

Sam rolled his eyes. "Whatever"

-

It was late, like really late.
Gabriel was slumped against the couch scribbling messily and reaching for some chips.

Sam put his maths textbook down and rubbed his eye. He stood up and then sat down next to Gabe.

"Tired?" Sam asked.

Gabriel merely grunted in response.

Sam laughed lightly.

Gabe eventually sighed and gave up on his English assignment draft. He chucked his books on the floor beside him.

He then turned his head to Sam, smiling.

Sam smiled back and a strange braveness overcame him. Before he could stop himself he leaned in and brought their lips together.

There were short but sharp explosion of passion and then Sam pulled back.

"I... oh.. Sorry..I" He stuttered and stumbled over the words, blushing furiously.

Gabriel grabbed the front of Sam's shirt and wrenched him forward.

The once short explosion turned to atomic bombs. They made out slowly but passionately.

Sam wrapped his arms around Gabe's ass and lifted him up, standing up at the same time.

They continued kissing as he laid down on the couch.

After a while their passion slowed.

"Sammy, I'm tired" Gabe said and yawned.

No sooner had the words left his mouth then he was snoring lightly on Sam's chest.

Sam smiled lovingly down at the unconcious teenager.

-

Dean slightly pushed Sam's door open. A crack of light illuminated the once dark room.

There on the couch was Gabriel asleep on top of Sam. Theybwere both draped dramatically on the couch.

Dean turned around and smirked.

"Studying, right"