Chapter 5

I wake at three a.m. It must have been hot because all of the other girls are naked and I'm in my lingerie. I cringe. I'm sticky. I take a hot shower and put on some more lingerie, draping my robe over my body. I'm not going anywhere anyways, so I might as well leave it on. I open the door and almost scream when I see Michael standing there. I hold my chest, exiting my hotel room quickly before Michael can spot the girls. I close the door behind me, looking up at him.

"Michael what are you doing here? It's so early." I say, trying to be nice about it, but still. It's early and he was just standing there.

"I'm sorry. I was going to see if you were awake and I'm glad to see that you are." He replies, smiling wide.

"Well you kinda scared me." I whisper.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." He apologizes.

Well I can't possibly bring him in my room with three naked women lying around.

"So what do you want?" I ask, rubbing the sleeve of my comfy robe.

He looks down, embarrassed. I already know. He comes in here knockin on my door at three in the morning? He is just too shy to admit it. I cross my arms.

"Can you come stay with me? For a little while?" He asks sweetly.

"I am awake now, I guess I could. What are we gonna do?" I ask, trying to sound naive.

"Umm... I don't know. There is a lot of stuff to do in my room." He suggests.

I'm sure there is.

"No thank you. I don't want to go in there with your jealous girlfriend." I say, shaking my head.

"No it's alright she is in the main room." He urges.

"The main room?" I question, raising my eyebrow.

"There are three parts to my room: the main room, the room for the bodyguards and the private room. We can go into the private room and hang out." He explains. He sounds so genuine, but I know what's in the back of his mind.

"Look Michael, I know it's kinda late and we're both awake, but I don't think your room is the best place to hang out. What if we wake up someone?" I worry. I've never been caught in the act and I damn sure aint gonna start today.

"The walls are sound proof." He says simply, raising his eyebrow. That was kinda sexy.

He extends his hand out and I grab it cautiously. He smiles as we walk to the elevator. I was worried he was going to jump on me in the elevator, but we seem to make it to his floor without interruption. The tension is definitely thick. We get to his room and he unlocks the door, revealing a giant layout. We walk in the main room which is adorned with red and gold decorations. We silently walk past the living room and bed where Monica is sleeping peacefully. Michael closes the door to the main room and walks me through the bodyguards' room even faster. There are black couches with a blue accent wall and blue carpet. We finally sneak into the private room, the best looking one with black and red decor, I remember being a few of Michael's favorite colors. He closes the door as I sit on the bed, crossing my legs.

"So what do you wanna do?" I ask, a hint of excitement in my voice.

He sighs deeply and turns around, gazing into my eyes with a lustful expression on his face. He slowly walks over to me, never breaking his eye contact.

"Let me be honest with you Diana. I want to make love to you. Bad." He says calmly, as if we were talking about the weather.

My mouth flies open. The way he is acting now is definitely not in my notes, so I am thrown a bit off guard.