Chapter 6

I sneak back into my hotel room and close the door silently. I turn around and the girls are all glaring at me.

I smile wide. "I got some!" I exclaim.

Their frowns all dissipate and they are instantly excited. They smother me with hugs and I push them off. "Okay, okay." I say, sitting on the bed. April sits next to me, cheesing.

April is a pretty red head, freckles, curly hair and all. She has way too much energy for me, but I love her, she is actually very kind. She used to be so timid. With her green eyes, tall frame, and slim body, she could easily be a model, but she's never wanted to be one.

"So how was she?" She asks, scooting closer to me.

"Amazing." I sigh, reminiscing about the sex. "He invited me to his photoshoot today." I add, looking at her.

She sighs, dropping her head. "Well, it's time for us to go. Call us whenever you can." She says, getting up.

"Wait, what? No!" I yell.

"You're goin on the road with him. You can't take us with you girl." She explains, shrugging.

"No..." I think, knowing she is right, before I get an idea. "He, he has backup dancers. Very cute dancers who would probably love to have someone with them." I explain.

Jewel grins evily. "You really think so?"

"Yes." I reply, smirking.

I begin packing my things and April folds her shirt, looking anxious. "But Di we have to act like we don't know each other for a while." She worries.

"I know. But her, we are going on the road with Michael Jackson. I'm sure we can work out the setails of all of this later." I say, almost getting excited.

She smiles, nodding. "Right. This is gonna be awesome." She whispers to herself.

I look at my watch as they are dragging their suitcases out the door.

"He will be here soon, so I need you to go flirt with the dancers, convince them to take you on the bus with them. If not, you have the tour schedule." I say, shooing them off.

I really hope he doesn't see them leave my room. I have a moment of peace after the girls leave. I don't have many of these in my life, it's always so hectic and I'm usually on my back, which, there is no peace in that. I think back to last night with Michael. I wouldn't exactly call it peaceful, but it definitely was something. Something different. I hear a knock on the door and I open it to see a sexy smiling face.

I can't help but smile back. "Hi Michael." I whisper, putting a stray hair behind my ear. Here I go with these weird, fake habits.

"Hey girl. Oh, look my girlfriend is coming with us so I would appreciate it if you didn't act weird around me, okay? I'm already nervous with you being around me so... just don't think about what happened last night, alright?" He asks, kinda fidgety.

I nod, dropping my gaze. "Sure, I understand. Michael, I am really sorry for last night. I didn't mean for it to happen and I just-" He cuts me off by putting his finger to my lips. I meet his eyes.

"Don't be sorry girl. I'm not sorry. I wanted it to happen. I just don't like hearing my girls' mouth." He explains, removing his finger from my burning lips.

I smile. At least he is honest. He takes my hand as we walk out to his black van.

"Be friendly and don't mind her dirty looks. She's gonna be upset, but just say hi and let me do all the talking." He explains, looking down at me.