Chapter 1: I write sins, Not bios

So I haven't written a story in a while so don't judge and this is also my first x reader but I sure as hell read a lot of fan fics and x readers XD
Enjoy :)
.
.
You are scrolling through Instagram when you see a beautiful man. It's Brendon Urie! Of course you liked the photo, because why wouldn't you? You were wondering when the next Panic! concert was, so you went on google and clicked search. The next concert was in (y/c) (your city). "What?!?!" You exclaimed as your eyes widened and your jaw dropped. As you were hyperventilating, you also noticed how you breath was not so pleasant. You check the time and see that it's 5:30 in the morning, so you might as well get up since you pretty much did an all nighter. You get up and head to your bathroom. You inspect yourself in the long and broad mirror on your wall. "When did I take a shower last?" You thought while touching your (h/c) hair. You shrug as you start stripping out of your clothes and start the shower. You take your toothbrush into the shower with you, because your too lazy to do it afterwards. You stare at your (s/c) legs and inspect them. "I really need to shave" you said aloud as if anyone was going to hear you.

"You do?" An all to familiar voice said.

"OH MY GOD MIKEY GET THE HELL OUT, YOU CREEP." You poke your head out the shower curtain. As you notice the blonde haired man that was Mikey Way. "Why are you in here?"

"I need sugar." Mikey whined. Mikey lives across from you and is practically like a brother, so you kinda freaked out a couple months ago when he tried to ask you out.

"Mikey, you're so impatient. Why didn't you just wait?" You turned off the water and grabbed a towel, that way you won't feel in the open.

"I don't like waiting."

"Yeah, I see that. I barely just got in the shower not even five minutes ago and you just barge in like nothing. You should've just grabbed it while you were trespassing." You were irritated. Mostly because of your lack of sleep, but also because he just walked in like none of his business.

"True. Well can I just chill in your living room while you finish up?"

"Sure. And I swear to god, if you put your feet on my coffee table, you will regret ever living. That thing is expensive. Now get out." You motioned to the door.

"Ok, I'm going." Mikey winked. He fucking winked, what was that supposed to mean?

"Get out of here, perv." You said grabbing your brush and throwing it at him.

"Alright, I'm out." He walked out and closed the door behind him.

You finished up with shaving and showering and then you got out, got dressed into shorts and a tank top, because you weren't planning to go anywhere really anyways. You dried your hair, brushed it out, inspected it in the mirror, and you were out of there.

You walked into your living room and saw Mikey's shoes still on and on your couch.

"Boy, you wanna get hit," you were so close to hitting him. "you're lucky you're my friend. Take off your shoes when you're on my couch, this isn't your place."

"Okay. Is it ok if I bring a friend over?" He said looking up from the tv to you while taking off his shoes.

"Why can't you just do it at your place?"

Mikey thought about it. "Because it's a mess. I haven't really thought about getting to it lately."

You sighed. "What am I going to do with you?" You sat next to him. "Who are you bringing over?"

"Pete." He was still looking at the TV when he said it. "He's bringing over drinks." He said nonchalantly.

"I can use one."

Mikey looked at you. "What? You drink? Since when? Where's my friend and what did you do with her?" He put his hand on your face looking at each crook and crevice. His questioning kind of annoying you.

"Im 23, Mikey. I've had alcohol before." You have and you were wasted that night. Somebody had to carry you home, and you couldn't quite remember who it was since you were blinded with beer goggles.

"Well now I know your innocence level dropped." He said chuckling.

You punched his arm playfully. "I'm going to be in my room. No funny business, Way."

"Got it."

You walked down your long hallway to your room and flopped on your bed to be greeted by your phone. You slid it open and saw Brendon's account was still on there to see 'hi! I'm Brendon Urie' in his bio. You smiled, and thought about the concert. Who should you go with? You shook the thought out of your mind and stared at his page. He sure as hell did write sins and not bios. Basic.
.
.
.
So I'm gonna try to update regularly if you guys like this story. I know you don't read authors noted so I'll just keep this short. Hope you enjoyed this chapter
Peace, love, and everything emo (even the g note) Clarissa <3