Chapter 5: Pretty. Odd.

After the concert, you were planning to do the meet and greet. You head to the line of people waiting to see Panic. You wait patiently, but Mikey isn't having it.

"Ugghhhhhhhh," Mikey groans loudly. "Can this go any slower?"

"Shut up Michael." Mikey cringes because of the full name and you giggle softly. You finally get to the front and die on the inside, having a mini fangirl attack. There stands Brendon Urie, sweaty, but sexy. Behind you, being trampled by more fangirls, stand the three boys. Mikey mouths 'help' to you, but you turn around and stare at Brendon.

"Um, Hey! What can I do for a lovely lady like you?" You die even more on the inside when he calls you 'lovely lady'.

"Uh- can you- uh- sign my arm?" You stutter trying to process what is happening.

"Sure thing!" He signs your arm and you look behind you, seeing the boys, breathing heavily and smiling at you, while Brendon is still signing your arm. You turn around and he smiles at you and you smile back. "Oh hey, Pat!" Oh yeah,  they all know each other. "Wait, are you all with her?" Brendon points at you.

"(y/n)? Yeah!" Patrick says to Brendon, looking at you. You smile at him, then look at your arm. Are numbers supposed to be in a signature? There is a signature and numbers, Brendon just gave you his number. You rub your eyes and pinch your arm to see if this is all a dream, but when you open your eyes, it's still there.

"Well, if you want to stay until I'm done signing, then you can." You hear Brendon say and you turn around. He hands Patrick a back stage pass, and you die even more. You feel your legs giving out and you lean on a wall for support.

"Thanks, Man! See ya back there." Patrick and the boys walk over to you. "Got you a back stage pass for free. Your welcome!" He grins and hands it to you.

"Shut up, but thank you!" You hug him.

"Hey, he gave it to me. I didn't ask for it." He puts his hands up and sees your arm. "Seems like someone has a crush." He wiggles (le) his eyebrows. Mikey shoots his gaze to your arm and looks away, face filled with jealousy. You look away from him and try not to bother. "Come on, let's go back there already." You walked back there, as well as the guys, and sat down on a couch. After about an hour, you heard the door open and see Brendon.

"Sup." He sat down next to you, with a bottle of water in his hand.

"H-hi." You looked down at your lap. "Wh-what was the number for?"

"Text the number and find out." he leans back on the couch and sips his water.

You take out your phone and type in the number. You type 'hey' and Brendon looks at his phone, types, and you get a response.

'hey cutie ;)' ~BU

You conceal your inhuman noises and text back casually. 'hey gorgeous' you send. then decide to change it making it 'handsome' then making it 'dude'. You internally facepalm and hear Brendon chuckle softly. You then get another response.

B- What's up ;)

You- nothing. now why did you give me your number? I'm trying not to die of fangirlyness.

B- is that a thing?

You- I'm sure it is

B- mhm so I know we just met and all but you wanna get coffee or something like tomorrow?

Y- sure :)

B- sweet so like around 5?

Y- sounds great

You look at him and he smiles, you smile back. You look at Mikey, he looks pissed and moody. You open your phone again and text him.

Y- Hey you don't have to be jealous he just gave me his number so we can hang out

M- sure...

Y- I'm serious and plus there are plenty of other of fish in the sea

M- whatever yeah I'm not jealous at all...

Y- sure 

M- I'm serious

 You lock your phone and look at Mikey. Poor him. You get another text. You read 'mother'. Hmm odd. You open your text and read 'visiting you tomorrow'.  You never really liked your parents all that much, since they did kick you out as soon as you turned 18, but whatever. They're your parents. Your fingers glide across the screen typing 'ok mom see you then' and hit send. You and your mom haven't talked in almost a year and a half, why is she seeing you now?

//////////:::///////////:::://////////

Hey peeps so do you like the chapters this short? I kinda don't have ideas I'm doing it at the top of my head basically and if you could give me ideas for upcoming chapters that'd be great but I have a future plot basically so YEET anyways

                       Peace, love, and everything emo

                                          ~Clarissa<3