Chapter 4: Nothing Is Bigger Than Brendon's Forehead

You woke up with a pounding headache and an arm wrapped around your waist. You looked behind you and saw who it was. Mikey. You tried to unwrap his arm but he only tightened his grip. You sighed and stayed for a second.

"Good morning." He said.

You rolled over quickly. "You're awake?"

"Yup and with a stomachache (teehee FIATC trash)" he gets up and goes to the restroom.

You also suddenly feel your stomach clench and you run up to your restroom, and spill the contents from your stomach, into the toilet. 'That's the last time I'm drinking like a maniac' you thought.

You hear a knocking on your door and you flush the toilet. You mumble a 'come in' and someone walks in. "What do you want Mikey?" You turned your head and it was Pete.

"Can I talk to you?" He had this look like he had to get something off his chest.

"Um, sure." You sit on the bed and pat the seat next to you. He sits and turns to you. "Please don't tell me you have a crush on me too."

He shook his head and let out a small laugh. "No. Actually," he looked at his hands in his lap."I'm falling for Mikey, but I love Patrick. I just don't know what to do, I don't want to hurt him." He started to tear up and you put your arm around him and rubbed his shoulder.

"Hey just follow your heart, and wherever it leads you that's where you will end up. And I'm cliche as hell." You chuckle and Pete sadly smiles.

"But I don't know what my heart wants." And with that, he was a sobbing mess laying on your bed.

"Why are you crying? It's not like they hate you."

"Yeah, well, I hate me." Some people.

"You shouldn't Pete. Come on let's get some food because I just... You know what let's just get food." You stand up and drag him off the bed, leading him downstairs.

You got out some breakfast, cooked it and served it. Then rolled in the others, who looked very ill and sleepy.

"I have an insane headache." Gerard grumbled in a low, raspy voice, while rubbing his forehead and temple.

"I think everyone does. Bacon?" You said, holding out the piece of meat.

"I'll pass." He sat down and grabbed the orange juice set on the table, pouring it into a glass.

"Sure." Alicia popped up, taking the bacon and munching on it. (I almost put pooped instead of popped) This week won't be too big of a deal, would it?

~ Friday night ~

"Mikey, Pete, Pat, come on." You whined.

"I'm hurrying." Pete said applying some eyeliner to his eyes.

"I can't find my contacts, oh, wait, I already have them on." Patrick, ladies and gentlemen.

"Idiot." Pete says with a smile.

"But I'm your idiot." Pete fixes his fedora and you are ready to leave.

After the car ride to the venue, you get out with your friends and head to the line of people waiting to get their tickets. The line runs smoothly and it's your turn to get the tickets. You pay for Mikey's and yours and Pete pays for Patrick and himself.  You take a spot and wait for the show to start.

"Oh my god, I can't wait to see my prince." You say while holding your heart.

"Really? Your prince? Might as well say 'BAE'." Mikey says.

"Aw, is someone jealous?" You say fake pouting and fluttering your eyes.

"Pfft, what, psh, no." He stutters and his face burns a dark red.

"Hah, yes you are." You chuckle and stand there, waiting.

"I-I'm gonna go get something to drink. Want something?" Mikey is still red of embarrassment.

"I'm good, but thanks anyways." He walks off and the lights flicker indicating that the concert will start at any moment. As soon as Mikey gets back with his drinks the lights go out and the stage lights are lighter than before.  Smoke goes off and everyone cheers.

"Hey everyone, I'm Brendon and this is Panic! At The Disco."

///////////:::///:////

Hey sorry for the short chapter but I'm kinda getting bored of this one and I know a lot more people are reading this than expected so I'll try to update and make this as best  as I can

Peace, love, and everything emo

                  ~Clarissa✌🏼️❤️💀