Chapter 3: You Can Spin My Bottle

You grab the case of beers from the fridge and set it down next to you. You put an empty bottle in the middle of the group.

"Everyone ready?" You inform the group. Everyone nods and you spin the bottle. It lands Gerard and Frank. They simply peck each other on the lips (frerard ship). You spin it once more and it lands on you and Mikey. Um, this is awkward. You lean in and so does he. Just then Gerard pushes your head to Mikey's and you bump each other's faces together. You both in unison let out string of curses, then finally peck each other on the lips.

The game went on until everyone at least had 2 beers to drink. It finally landed on Mikey and Gerard.

"HELL NO," Mikey said. "SPIN IT AGAIN PLEASE!" Mikey clasped his hands together and begged.

"If you don't wanna do it, drink up buddy," You said. "But next time you get picked, you can't skip." You smirked evilly. Mikey then picked up his bottle and started drinking and same for Gerard.

"Why so scared to kiss your own bro, huh Michael~?" Gerard slurred out, drunk.

"I'm not scared. It's just weird." Mikey crossed his arms.

You seemed pretty tipsy yourself, so you began to speak. "This is getting boring. Who's the more sober one?"

"I think I am." Frank stated.

"Good. Because I want you to call two people for me." You picked up your phone and dialed in a phone number. "This is Lyn-z and I want you to tell her to come over here." You handed him your phone.

"O-ok." He held the phone up to his ear and answered. "Hello? Hi this is Frank, (Y/N)'s friend and she wants to know if you can come over for a small get together. You can? Cool! Yes, her place. Okay bye." He hung up. "And the second person?" You grabbed your phone and dialed another contact.

"This is Jamia." you again gave your phone to him. "You know what to do."

Frank basically did the same thing, then hung up. "So, what did you call them for?"

"Because, I am the only girl and it doesn't make it fair." You exclaimed.

"OOH you should call Alicia." Mikey got up from the floor and tripped over his feet to the couch. He grabbed his phone and picked a contact, he called her, then hung up. "She's coming."

"Great! More people!" You pushed yourself from the ground and plugged your phone in to the stereo system and played some music. "It isn't a party without music."

"What else should we do?" Pete said. You thought about what else there could be at a party.

"How about 7 minutes in heaven?" You suggested. Everyone seemed cool with it. "But we have to wait for the girls to get here, or it'll be no fun."

~~~~~TIME SKIPPEROO~~~~~

When the girls got to your place, you explained what was going on and continued with the drunken games.

"So let's do this." You grabbed a hat from your closet and placed it on the coffee table. "I want all of you to write your name on the piece of paper and then I'll explain with further directions." You pulled out a pen and a paper and handed it to Mikey. He wrote his name and everyone did also.

You ripped the names out and placed them in the hat and scrambled them up. "I will pick two names, and that is who will be going first." You picked the first one. "Pete." Then the second one. "Gerard." You heard a couple eruptions of giggles from the group. "Go on."

They then went to the room for their time.

"We should pull a prank on them once they're done." Mikey says.

"And what did you have in mind?" You said with a raised eyebrow of curiosity.

"Duct tape and Saran Wrap." *cue smug smile*.

"Yes." You go to your kitchen and grab the objects. "We have three minutes, let's make this snappy." Mikey and Lyn-z with his master plan and have now covered the whole entrance of the door with the clear plastic.

"Ok. TIME'S UP!" You yell. They open the door and completely walk right into it and fall on top of each other. Everyone starts laughing their asses off. Gerard and Pete do not seem pleased at all.

"Dick move." Is all that Gerard says. They both get up and take down the wrap. The whole group is still laughing and the laughing subsides when someone throws a pillow at the back of your head.

"What the hell?" You cried out, rubbing the back of your head. You looked behind you to see Pete with I huge grin on his face. "It's on, Petey!" You yelled.

"I told you not to call me that!" He yelled back.

"That's exactly why I said it. Hmph." You closed your eyes and struck a pose of confidence (violence). You suddenly felt a pillow hit your face and you opened your eyes, lit with fire and anger. "I wasn't even ready!!"

Pete just laughed. You launched at him and hit him multiple times. Lynz and Jamia had to pull you two apart, the both of you started laughing.

"Do you guys just wanna crash here?" You asked everyone. They nodded. "I'll bring out pillows and blankets, we can all just sleep down here." You went upstairs and went to your closet to grab a big duvet, plush pillows, and a couple of sleeping bags. You pushed them downstairs because you were to lazy and drunk to drag them. Mikey was putting a film in the player, while the group was getting situated. You gave everyone a pillow and spread out the duvet and the sleeping bags on the floor to make a makeshift bed. "Welp. That was fun." You said plopping on the 'bed'.

"Yeah." Mikey replied, followed by everyones responses of yes'.

"Well, so long and goodnight, guys." You laid back and drift into a restful sleep.

//////://////://////://////
A/N: sup guys this is kind of a filler but a short chapter but I had to post something so. Anyways thanks for the reads and votes, I would really appreciate if you did so. AND WHEN I TYPED SO LONG AND GOODNIGHT HELENA STARTED PLAYING. Just FYI.

But peace, love, and everything emo
      ~Clarissa 💋💀