Chapter 2: thnks fr th memeories

(Spelling intentional ^^^)

You went back downstairs, and was greeted by another man on your couch. "Hey, Pete!"

There he was. Pete Wentz, the man that always wore eyeliner and black. He was facing Mikey, talking about someone that you didn't and don't want to know.

"Hi, (y/n)! How've you been?" He seemed more enthusiastic then usual.

"Good. Hey can I ask you a question?"

"You just did."

"Fuck you." You smiled and shook your head. "What I was trying to say was, are you free this Friday? The both of you?"

"Does it look like I do anything?" Mikey chimed in.

"No. That's why I asked." You know Mikey's life is just sleep, coffee, and playing bass. Same goes for Pete.

"No. Why?" Mikey said while he pushes his hair back.

"Because, Panic! At The Disco is going to be performing and I have no one to go with, except you two dorks, if you're in."

"I'm down. What about you, Mikey?"

"Yeah, I guess, I mean you'll probably hit me if I say no" Mikey addressed to you.

"Great! No I wouldn't, rude." You tried to look as offended as possible. He didn't buy it though.

"What time?" Pete was always the one for the questions and quick answers, while Mikey was basically his polar opposite.

"Seven thirty. Does it really matter?"

"No. Just so I can reschedule anything if someone wants to do something on that day." Good job, Pete.

"And I'm guessing you have nothing to do." You didn't even have to look at Mikey for him to answer.

"Nope. Unless Gerard needs me for something." Or he was just looking for a Way to get out of this. (SEE WHAT I DID THERE)

"Mmhm ok. Well, where are the drinks at?"

Pete pointed to the fridge. "There."

"Thanks, Petey." You said with a smile.

"Please, don't call me that." He shook his head.

"You know it....... Petey."

He basically face palmed so hard, he left a red mark. The only true color on his body.

You walked to your kitchen and opened the refrigerator. You grabbed one beer, popped it open, and started drinking it. You walked back over to the couch and sat down, right next to Mikey.

"So, what now?" Mikey seemed a little bored. So did you and Pete.

You think "we could play spin the bottle, but there's only us three."

"I could call my brother and he can bring Frank along with him." Perfect.

"That's fine." You put your bottle on the coffee table, leaning back into your couch. Mikey took out his phone and called Gerard.

"Hey. Can you come over to (y/n)'s place? It's right across the Hall from my place." He paused for his response. "Ok. Yeah. It's just a get together. Pete's here also. Mmhm, yeah, see you here." He ended the call. "He'll be here in 30."

"Ok." You responded. "I'm gonna go upstairs." You said, while getting up off the couch.

"You do that." Pete commented.

"Hah. Whatever, Wentz." You head upstairs, and plop into your bed on your stomach. Your laptop in front of your face. You go onto Tumblr.
You see Brendon's face pop up on the screen as you scroll and admire it. You take in every detail. You really couldn't wait for the concert. (Sorry for all the periods it's like 2 in the morning and I don't really know what's happening) You put on headphones and blast My Chemical Romance. (yes I haven't mentioned MCR but I really should've) You scroll past a Pepe picture. "Are you fucking kidding me." You say under your breath. "I could've sworn I've seen that like a thousand times already." You scroll some more, until you get bored of it. "I forgot my beer, crap." You go downstairs to see your two friends. Making out. On your couch.

You gasp and then start laughing. "You're either just really drunk, or you guys are actually making out because you want to."

Mikey breaks away from the kiss and gets flustered. "Don't tell Gerard."

"You really expect me not to tell Gerard?"

"Please, don't." Pete seemed frightened.

"Ok." You put your hands up in defense. "Wait, why?"

"Because. I'm with Patrick." Pete said, hanging his head low.

"Oh crap. Really? Why are you making out on my couch then? You know what never mind. I never saw any of this and it never happened. There." You mime zipping your mouth.

"Thank you so much." Pete praises you. You then here a knock on the door.

"I got it." Mikey said hopping off the couch and to the door. He swings open the door to reveal two men. Gerard Way and Frank Iero.

"Hi!" You say cheerfully, because Gerard still makes you fangirl even though you're friends with him and Mikey. You see the two holding hands but they slip out of each other's grasp so it wouldn't seem awkward.

"Hey." Gerard smiles.

"Hello." Frank says with a toothy grin.

"Come in." You say while ushering them in. "Make yourselves at home, because as you can see Mikey thinks it's his place."

"It's my second home." He said while putting his feet up on the coffee table. You run over to him and grab a towel and whip his leg.

"Bad Mikey. I told you not to do that."

"I'm sorry. That hurt. You hurt me." He said with a quivering lip.

"Get over it, Mikey. It'll only sting for a second." You roll your eyes. There's an awkward silence with the tv in the background. "Come sit. I don't want to leave you standing or anything."

Gerard walks over to the couch and sits. Following behind him is Frank who sits close to him as he lands. "So. What are we doing?" Gerard asks, placing his arm behind the couch around Frank.

"We were thinking about playing spin the bottle." Mikey says while picking up his bottle and putting it up to his lips.

"But Mikey, you're my brother."

"Who said anything about us kissing? No one." He placed his bottle on the coffee table and leaned back on the couch.

"There has to be rules though." You say while sitting down on a separate chair.

"Like?" Pete asked this time.

"Whoever refuses, has to drink up. There's rounds and the first round will just be a short and simple kiss. Next round will be five seconds. After that will be seven. And so on so fourth etcetera etcetera." You say waving your hand in front of you to put emphasis on your words.

"I'm down." Frank says.

A mumble of approvals roars through the room.

"Ok. Move the table, let's do this." You get in a circle and place the bottle down.

•••••••••••••••

Hey guys this chapter was kinda bad yeah whatever it's like 4 in the morning I don't know what's up with me lately but I'll try to post as much as possible. And it's New Years so HAPPY NEW YEARS YAY

Should I add smut? Or fluff? I need advice and stuff.

Ok peace, love, and everything emo
~CM<3