Danger

"What are you doing tonight?" Elliot asked Liv at the end of a long work week. "Just gonna go home and order take out?" he chuckled.

"A friend from college asked me to go out with her so I figured I would do that" Liv responded.

"Oh I see. Is this the trouble type of girl?" El laughs and hangs his head.

"Hopefully not!" Liv responds laughing at El's self appreciation.

~~~~

"What's your name sweet thing" a ma says who is sitting next to Liv at the bar. Liv would normally shake this off and continue with her business but this guy was kind of cute so she thought why not.

"My name is Olivia, what's yours?"

"I'm Brian. Brian Cassidy." Olivia was unsure of how to respond, she just looked forward and continued with her drink.

"So, what are you doing tonight Olivia?" he asked her while staring her down.

"I'm just gonna go home. Alone. Long work week." she replied.

"Oh I see. You're just a fucking tease aren't you? Okay that's fine." he said as he got up and walked away.

"Okie dokie then" Liv said quietly to herself.

~~~~

Olivia was tired and wanted to go home. She only had the one drink so she was sober enough to drive herself home. When she reached her car, she began looking through her purse to find her keys.

"Hey gorgeous" she hear someone yell from behind her. She could have sworn it was that Brian guy. Olivia continued with her purse search when all of the sudden she was slammed against her car.

"Is this how you fucking want it? Huh? Is this how a bitch like you wants it?" The man whispered in her ear. She knew it was Brian. She knew she was in trouble but she had always been trained for a situation like this. Brian had her arms pinned above her head and her body was spread across the side of the car. Olivia tried to break free but she couldn't. He overpowered her.

"Please just stop. You don't have to do this" Liv pleaded.

"Get in the fucking car. NOW BITCH" Brian yelled. He opened the door and shoved her in the back seat. He climbed in the driver's seat and pointed a gun at Olivia. "If you make one move, lights out." She laid in the backseat with her mind racing. She didn't know where the bar was so she tracked it from her apartment on her GPS. Brian reversed it and sped off. Lucky, Olivia's college friend saw what was happening and she called Elliot right away.

~~~~

"GOD DAMNIT LIV! PICK UP YOUR PHONE" he screamed to himself as he sped to her apartment. He wasn't sure if she would be there but he had to check.

~~~~

"So, this is where you live Olivia? It's nice" Brian said as he pulled Olivia's body against while entering her apartment. Liv was hoping someone would be there to help her, but she quickly realized it was the two of them. Brian found duct tape and proceeded to tape Olivia's hands and feet together. He hit her hard on the head so she would be knocked out.

When she came too, she was tied to her own bed and she was naked from her head to her toes. She looked down and her own body then saw that man enter the doorway. Brian climbed on top of her, when he tried to kiss her, she moved her head quickly to avoid him.

He ran his hands up and down her thigh until he out his hand on her. The one place she didn't just give out. He began to move his fingers up her stomach. She winced away in disgust, She had tape over her mouth which prevented her from talking.

"How about we get this show on the road?" he said in an excited manner. He quickly stripped his clothing off and pressed himself again Olivia. "You want me don't you? You want me inside of you, you want to feel me, you want to know what it is like to be with a real man" he said while touching himself to get it up. He put himself against her thigh and almost entered her when a pounding began at the door.

"OLIVIA ARE YOU IN THERE!"