Attack

"OLIVIA ARE YOU IN THERE!" Elliot yelled from outside Olivia's apartment door.

Olivia screamed and tried to break free. Her mouth was tapped so not much sound came out. Brian put his hand over Olivia's mouth. She tried her best to scream. Elliot was pounding on the door. He kicked it but it wouldn't budge. Olivia had locks on her door because she was attacked in her apartment a few years ago by someone she had put away. She beat that guy but couldn't conqueror Brian. The five locks on Olivia's door were stronger than Elliot.

"Just shut up and everything will be fine" Brian told Olivia as he was hunched over Olivia's naked and exposed body. Olivia shivered and ignored him. She tried again, trembling underneath of him. Elliot was pounding on the door. He was shoving himself against it, kicking it, doing whatever it took to break in that door. 

"OLIVIA ARE YOU IN THERE! OLIVIA!" El cried from outside. Olivia still wasn't loud enough. Brian was sitting on her pelvis with his mouth on her neck. Olivia knew she had to let Elliot know she was in there. She thrusted her hips upward with such force and expectancy that Brian flew off of her. His body hitting against her nightstand made such a noise so that Elliot could hear it. 

"Oh so that's how you want to play" Brian climbed on top of Olivia once more. He stood on the bed starring down at Olivia exposed and he began playing with himself. He stripped down and laid on top of Olivia rubbing himself on her. Olivia was in disgust. She knew he was sick but she didn't think he would actually get inside of her. Elliot was coming soon. Olivia was not going to end up a victim.

Elliot left the apartment door to run through the halls screaming for help and looking for an ax in a fire safety wall box. He found one. He sprinted back to Olivia's apartment where he began repeatedly hitting the door with it until he could bust through. 

Brian heard the pounding on the door and could hear the ax going through the wood and Elliot yelling "OLIVIA." He ripped the tape off of Olivia's mouth and said, "is this what you want bitch?" Before she could make a single move or sound, he shoved himself inside of her. She screamed in agony at the top of her lungs while Elliot rushed in the busted door. 

Olivia screamed continuously fighting underneath of him. She couldn't move him. She was Elliot over Brian's shoulder running towards her. Elliot ripped Brian off of her. Elliot outweighed Brian by a lot. Elliot took one punch to the shoulder on the way down and Brian took eighteen punches to the face. Brian was not conscious after the third blow to the head but Elliot couldn't stop. He stopped when he realized Olivia was screaming at him to stop. Olivia was completely exposed and still tied to the bed. Elliot took off his jacket and wrapped it around her middle. He untied her legs and arms. The second she was free she crawled into Elliot's arms and cried. 

"It's all going to be okay, I promise" Elliot told her as she buried herself in his chest. He wrapped her in the sheet from the bed because he knew help was on the way and he didn't want her to be exposed again. 

She sucked up her tears and tried to get these five words out of her mouth, "Elliot, don't ever leave me." There was a pause in between each word as she tried to let them escape from her mouth.

"I never will" Olivia lowered her head and cried louder into his chest as he said this.