Lost

Olivia woke up the next morning lying in Elliot's arms. She opened her eyes to see nothing but darkness. The sun wasn't up and neither was Elliot. She didn't want to move, but she didn't want to stay there. She couldn't stay lying in his arms . She felt dirty, she didn't feel clean. She wanted to feel clean. She moved his arm from her chest gentle enough so she wouldn't wake him.

~~~

Elliot wakes up alone in his bed with sunlight pouring in through the windows. He jots up into a sitting position after realizing Olivia is not in his arms. He stands and walks around looking for her. He walks into the bathroom but she's not there. He only sees small wet footprints on the white tile floor. He leaves and frantically searches his entire house looking for her. 

"OLIVIA!" he shouts. there is no response. He runs to the garage where he sees that his car is gone. He dashes back to the bedroom where he puts on a fresh pair of jeans, a white t-shirt, and a leather jacket. Digging through his closet he finds his helmet. 

Elliot stands in the garage uncovering his motorcycle. It's the only vehicle he has besides his car. He gets on and feels that high again. He leaves the house and tries to think of anywhere Olivia may have gone. 

The precinct? No. Her apartment? No. The hospital? Maybe. Cragen, Fin, Alex, Casey, John? I don't know. Think! Dammit Elliot. Think! Where would she go. 

 Elliot flew down the streets looking for his car. He couldn't find her. He didn't know what to think. 

~~~

"Have any of you seen of heard from Liv?" Elliot somewhat shouted as he ran into the precinct. 

"You lost her? We thought you were watching her" Fin was the first to reply.

"She snuck out sometime in the night and took my car and I cant find her!"

"It's Liv, she'll be okay. We'll find her." Cragen said as he and the whole precinct listened. 

Elliot hung his head because he didn't think she was okay. We wasn't going to tell them what he saw and what he witnessed but he didn't think she was okay. 

~~~

Elliot talked his way into Olivia's apartment building to see if she was there. Her entire building was covered by uniforms. He walked to her apartment which had no door and two policemen standing on each side. He introduced himself to both of them. 

"Have either of you seen the woman who owns this place?"

"No we haven't sir."

"Do you even know what she looks like?"

"Not exactly sir."

"Well has anyone come into this apartment?"

"Yes. Two male detectives and then later a woman came and looked around."

"Who was the woman?" He asked quick thinking it was Olivia.

"I can't remember her name. I'll go check the log." One of the officers left to go check the entrance log at the front. 

"What does this woman look like you're looking for?" the remaining officer asked. "Even if it wasn't her, I can keep an eye out."

"She's 5'8, medium size.  She has this long brown hair and these big brown eyes. Her teeth are really white, like blinding white. Her lips are this perfect pink color." Elliot smiles as he raises his hand and gently brushes his finger on his own lips. "Her voice is high but deep at the same. It's also a little gravely. He pauses and realizes he's getting off base. "Have you seen her?"

"The woman who came here had blonde hair. She just looked around. She was cleared and that's why we let her in."

"Casey Novak. The woman who came earlier was a Casey Novak." said the returning officer.

"Okay, well thank you for your help anyway." Elliot put his head down and tried to search anywhere else she would go.

"Hey, Elliot?"

"Yes?" Elliot turned and resounded to the officer he just talked with.

"I just wanted to say I'm really sorry about your wife."

"Olivia? She's not my wife." Elliot laughed. 

"Oh sorry. I just figured because of the way you talked about her."

"She's my-" he paused. What is she?  "She's more than my wife" 

~~~

"Have you seen Olivia" Elliot asked the woman at the hospital who he yelled at the night before. 

"No, I haven't sir. Is she okay?"

"I don't know. I'm just looking for her because she snuck out on me."

"I'll keep my eye out but no I haven't seen her."

"Okay, thank you. Also, I'm so sorry about yelling at you. It was just all these emotions and the situation was just-"

"Stop. I get it. You don't have to apologize."

~~~

The wind beat against Elliot's chest as he broke through the wind and sped through the streets. He started to think of her favorite places around the city. One came to mind. 

Would she go there? It is Olivia. I don't think she would go there. Would she?  This woman is crazy. 

~~~

Elliot slammed on the breaks and jumped off the bike. He saw the back of his car at that place. 

She did come here! Wait, why did she come here?

He was the back of a woman standing in line. He knew is was Olivia.

"Olivia!" he called out. She turned around, taco in hand. 

"Oh hey Elliot!" she said as if everything was okay.

"Why did you come here? Why did you leave? What were you thinking woman?" he ran towards her and hugged her. She giggled as his body matched hers. 

"I was hungry" 

"So you came here?" he said as he let go of there hug. "You know I do have food right?"

"Well I raided your house and you basically have bread, chips, old pizza, and something in this box that had fuzz on it in the back of your fridge." she said as she took another bit of the huge taco in her hand. 

"Umm do you want me to go shopping or something?"

"Yeah you should probably do that."

She was smiling and eating. A completely different person than she was the night before. 

Is she okay? Why is she acting this way? What is she feeling?