Prologue - Annabelle's P.O.V

Hello, my.names Annabelle. I'm a 15 year old british girl who has recently just found out my father has got a pormotion in Switzerland which is wjere we will be moving to within a few weeks for my dads new job. I don't want to leave. Everything was just going to plan here. I finally was popular, I worked 3 years just to get to the top and now I've lost it all. I don't see why I can't stay here with my mum.. She doesn't want to move anyway. She's only just found some nice friends that are close to ours. She only had 2 friends but they were 1 hour and 30 minutes away.

I still remember when he told us...

*Flashback*

The front door slammed shut making me and my mum jolt in surprise as we cuddled on the sofa. Booming footsteps made me heart beat frantically but I breathed a sigh of relif when my dad came waltzing in humming a soft melody to himself. Something was wrong. He never hummed. Raising a curious eyebrow at him, he beamed at me, crinkled forming near his eyes.

"Dad....?" I hesitantly spoke up, eyes questioning. He locked his hazel eyes onto me, they sparkled with some sort of passion I couldn't place.

"I GOT A PROMOTION!" He cried, throwing himself up and doing a little jig around the room. My mother let out a startled cry as he wrenched her from her seat to dance around with him.

"Well?" I demanded wanting to know why he was still so happy. Breaking off from his 'dancing' he shuffled me over along the sofa to wrap a firm arm around me.

"We're moving to Switzerland!" He continued. My blood ran cold. Move? If eyes could pop out of sockets my would be rolling on the floor as the bulged wildly.

**2 Months After The Move**

Everything was going well.. New house, new school, new friends.. Until I met him. He turned my life around and ruined everything. Now I don't know what to do. My bodys hit a brick wall and I'm stuck. I can't move. I can't talk. I can't breath. My head is constantly spinning and my vision is constantly blury. I sleep on a cold and wet floor with creepy crawlies gnawing at my feet, slowly ripping my skin away piece by piece. Why me? What have I done to deserve this?