Chapter Four - Round Two

My whole body froze on the feeling of me losing my virginity to someone who I thought loved me. Why didn't anyone tell me this would happen? Is this why people have hate towards me? Have I fallen for his trap? My arm was tingling, I took a glance and realised I was hancuffed to a red hot pole attached to the wall. My lower clothing was  thrown everywhere. I can't remember anything that happened last night. The last thing I remember.. Chris was holding a needle with some sort of green liquid in it. Wait, was I drugged? What the hell did he put into me!?

I laid there 2 hours, trying to figure out a way out or atleast find the keys. The door keyhole was clicking, someone was coming in, I laid back down and placed myself in the same position I was in before. I peaked through my eyelid and saw Chris come in with a group of 8 people in total. What the hell were thye doing here? Chris walked over to me and kicked me hard in the ribs, he called his 'boys' over. As they all surrounded me I could feel my legs going numb and a needs in my vain. My vision was going blury, I couldn't see nor hear anything. As I slightly felt hands groaping my breast I knew what was coming next. Round 2. As I held my breath and hoped I'd pass out for it the one bit of luck I thought I had didn't last long. I was only out for 5 minutes then I started to get the feeling in my legs back and my vision. My hearing had still completely gone. 

As my eyes widened I saw a brown haired, Justin Bieber like boy laid on top of me I saw his body move up and down. I could feel gousebumps crawl out my arm. A loud rawr came out of my mouth forcing him to stop. Chris came over with an angry look on his face. I could see the evil raging up inside him. "Please-Please Chris. Stop. It hurts so much." I squeezed out of my blue, cracked lips. He pulled his brown haired boy off and unhancuffed me. I thought I was free. Until a sack was slipped over my head and I was kicked to hell. Tears crawled down my face. My face went all stiff and dry. 

My body was dragged down a dangerously large ammount of stairs, creating bruises everywhere. Not only was my body scarred from all the sex I had no control over but my body was smothered in cuts and bruises. I heard a car engine rev as I suspect we stepped outside. I was picked up and chucked into the boot. The car started as I rolled side to side of the boot. We must of drove roughly about an hour before we stopped and I was picked up and thrown over a hard man's shoulder. That was when I blacked out.

My Bully Boyfriendजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें