Chapter 1

This is Valeriya.

I wasn't sure if she should be a blonde or a brunette so I just chose her.
But she's gorgeous right.

Anyway this is my first book and I hope you enjoy it.
Please vote and like.
Have a great day or night :)
Bye.

PS I do not copyright any of the photos that I use in the book. I got them from Instagram.

Thank you :)

-----------------------------------------

Ronna's POV
I woke up from the nap I was taking in the afternoon on my beat down couch. I sat straight and rubbed my eyes. My eyes darted to the clock hanging on the wall and it was five minutes past six. I dragged myself to the bathroom in my small apartment and had a quick cold shower.Afterwards, I got into black jeans that were tight on my large hips and a plain white shirt. I wore black sneakers and a red leather jacket.

I put on some maroon lipstick and black eyeliner and looked at myself in the mirror. I guess I looked good enough for a club.My caramel skin was shiny and my curly hair framed my face. I didn't look fat and my butt believe it or not looked slightly smaller.I smiled at the sight and walked out of the house with my purse ,my phone and my car keys.I settled down in my black sedan that I worked so hard to buy and began my long drive to Valeriya's house.

After an hour long drive I finally arrived at the luxurious mansion where she lived. She was outside waiting for me to arrive and as soon as I did she jumped into the car looking all so beautiful in a black skater dress and glorious makeup.

"Ready to go?" She asked.

I nodded in response and I began driving to our destination.I don't know why or how she was able to convince me to go to this newly opened club in the heart of New York.I never really enjoyed going to clubs.

After finding a parking spot, we both got out of the car and I inhaled the cold air that hit us immediately.She walked over to me and shook her head in disapproval. " You can't go in there looking like that."

"What?Whats wrong with how I look?"

"Babe you've covered up so much skin.At least show some.Here lemme show you,"she said as she pulled my jacket off .

"What if I get cold?"

"Then tell some bloke to give you his jacket",she said with a smile.

She tied my shirt in a way that some of my stomach skin was visible."There now people can see your ass and some skin."

"Val you know how uncomfortable I get when people stare at my ass.Can we not do this?"

"Look Ron we're already here and don't worry you look great. If I had an ass like yours I would always flaunt it. Now let's go inside," she said as she pulled me towards the entrance.