Chapter 13

Another one of Emilio.

Hey hope you guys are doing great.

Please comment and vote.
Thank you.

PS this is another unedited chapter.

---------------------------------------

Ronna's POV.

On Wednesday morning, I woke up from the comfy couch at around eight. The doctor had just come in and had asked for privacy with his patient Val. I went to the car and rushed to a nearby hotel where I had a shower and got dressed just like I had been doing the past few days.

I had breakfast which was a fruit salad and orange juice and went back to the hospital. Nico had just left for Italy where he would be for the next week and Dario had just arrived. We visited the nursery to make sure Taylor was okay.

He was surprisingly good with Taylor and got him to sleep when he was crying. We just stood there watching him sleep through the glass window. He looked uncomfortable and I asked him why only to have him respond that everything was fine.

We made our way back to Val's room.

"So what did he say?" I asked as I settled on her bed.

"They are letting me go today. They were just telling me what to do with Taylor and how to take care if myself as I heal. "

She called the nurse and had her bring him in. We were all jovial. Talking, making jokes and laughing until Emilio walked in with a woman and three built man.

I wasn't threatened by the woman. She looked more like a nanny than competition. I walked up to him and kissed him on the cheek.

He smiled at me and walked to Val.
"Please may I carry this boy?"

"Who are those to?" She asked.
I went to sit down next to Dario.

Emilio was silent."They are good friends of mine. Again may I carry the boy?"

"Not right now. Maybe later."

His eyes went dark."Bad decision."

Immediately one man grabbed the baby the other held me back and the last one injected something into Dario making him collapse immediately.

The baby was handed over to the lady and she quickly made her way out I was screaming and I tried to run after her but I was held back by the man. Val's ear piercing screams were cut short when she was injected. She immediately lost consciousness.

Emilio walked towards me but I could only kick and slap me and he  took a few steps  behind.
I had started crying.

"Why? You are a monster"

" Let me explain Ronna."

"What's there to explain you bastard?"

"We are taking him to a beach house in California. He will be raised to become a worker for us. He is under good care. He's not the only one there."

"YOU ARE A FUCKING BASTARD EMILIO.HOW COULD YOU DO THIS? "

"Bellisimo  calm down." He said as he approached me.

"DONT TOUCH ME YOU ARE DEAD TO ME."

"That won't be the first time." He left the room and I tried to fight one of the men who wanted to inject me but I lost the fight and slowly succumbed to the darkness.

------------------------------------

Hours later I opened my eyes and found myself lying on the cold hospital floor. I was dizzy as I struggled to stand up and felt strong hands help me. I was led to the chair where I sat down.

My vision was blurry and I was still extremely dizzy.
"Drink" I heard as a cup of water was placed against my dry lips. I felt better as the cold water made its way down my throat.

I forced my eyes shut as I waited for the dizziness to subside.

When I opened them, I found Dario starring at me. It then dawned to me what had just happened less than five hours ago. I looked at Val but she was still unconscious.

"Why would he do that?" I asked Dario breaking the silence engulfing the room.

"He's just like that Ronna. I'm sorry that it was you getting hurt. I'm.. Really sorry."

I was asking myself so many questions when I felt his warm embrace. I put  my head on his chest and cried.

"You don't deserve going through something like this." He said as I wiped the tears away.

"I know." I said flattly as I starred at him. This was the first time I realized his structured jaw and his full luscious lips. He smiled down at me.

" Again I'm really sorry."

"Why do you care so much Dario?"

"Because you are a beautiful woman and I like you."

"Thank you."

I placed my head back on his chest as I began thinking of how much I hate him.

He killed my father. He might have rapped my sister. He took me away  from my family. He had his men rape my best friend. He cheated on me and he took away her baby. And he still has the audacity to say that he loves me. I just can't wait to be free. I need to leave him. He's hurt me too much.

"What are you thinking about?"

"I'll tell you when Val wakes up. You might not like it but I hope that you will understand why I need to do it."

It will be the only way out.