Chapter 8

Everybody meet Olivia.

So please vote and comment.
Thanks again for your support.

Bye :)

Ronna's POV.

It had been two weeks since I had talked to or seen Dario and today he had come to pick me up. He was meant to accompany me for a mission.

I sat down in the front seat next to him as usual and we headed for some warehouse in the outskirts of LA.
He gave me the instructions and that was the first time he had talked to me throughout an almost three hour journey where we listened to music the whole way.

"So I'll be here waiting as you do your thing. Fabio and Gustavo are going to be your body guards in case you need any help."

He pointed at two men wearing black who were standing at a distance."There they are.Good luck."

I got out of the car and walked towards them flaunting my legs in the knee length maroon skirt, white blouse, black heels and a matching black handbag.

Fabio smiled at me and greeted me while Gustavo just nodded at me.
I walked into the warehouse and walked up to a desk at the far corner where a tall man stood.
I tried to ignore the stares that I was getting from his guards positioned in every corner of the large ware house.

"So your the girl who's doing Emilio's dirty work huh." He eyed me from head to toe. "Now I know why he didn't kill you."

"Sit down please."

I smiled at him, "No thank you. I would want you to stare at me while signing the deal."

"What makes you think I'll sign this deal? Oh and I wouldn't mind starring at you sweetheart."

I was disgusted, "you're a smart man Marzio. You will want to sign the deal. I don't need to tell you why because you already know."

"I'm pleased. Your smarter than those whores he keeps on sending here. All they do is get undressed and satisfy me needs barely ever talking about the deal."

He put on his glasses and walked to me. I handed him the files and he turned around to sign them. He handed them back and moved closer to me and he smelled my hair and my neck.

"You smell really nice Missy.You're a smart girl and you deserve better than Emilio. If you ever need anything come to me."

I thanked him and walked out. I got into the car and was met by Dario's wide eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You were in there for barely five minutes. What did you do?"

"Nothing I just talked to him and he signed the deal."

"That's it? He didn't touch you?"

"No he didn't."

"Are you sure?"

"Dario I'm fine. Don't worry about me."

He smiled at me and started the engine we made a stop at an Ice cream shop where we were until it the shop closed.

The whole time we were just talking and laughing and I was genuinely happy with him.

We got back into the car and he started the two hour journey back.I fell asleep and woke up with a jacket wrapped around me.

"Thank you," I said ," for everything." I said smiling at him.

He closed the gap between us and kissed me. I was estatic. I couldn't even describe how I felt. It wasn't like kissing Emilio. It was much much better. I ran my fingers through his hair as he held my face tighter. He is soft honey like lips against mine. Our tongues mingling in rhythmic movements.

He pulled away and starred at me with those beautiful blue orbs of his and smiled at me showing his perfectly white teeth.

"Anything for you bellisimo."

------------------------

Valeriya's POV

It has been three months of being pregnant. It wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. My baby bump was getting bigger by the day and I was filled with joy knowing that life was growing inside of me.

I went for all the doctors appointments accompanied by Ron or Nico and the doctor said that everything was okay.

I rarely ever saw Ron during the day because she was either with Dario or Emilio helping with the missions. I wasn't allowed to go because I was you know pregnant and apparently that wasn't a good image for the mafia.

I had gotten to call my parents every month, they seemed unconcerned about me and I was sure they were happy that I wasn't around them because I gave them a hard time and they preferred my perfect twin sister, Vladlena.

Since I spent so much time in the house,I got to know Darya more and I helped her prepare meals. She was one of the nicest ladies that I had known. Nico would take me out to diner or to the movies or sightseeing every week and we had become quite close.

Tonight there was a ball at the mansion and we had all been invited. I was getting ready when Ronna walked in looking all so lovely in her maroon gown.

"Ron you look gorgeous,"
"Thank you, you look marvelous as usual Val,"

She leaned in for a hug and while my head was on her shoulder, I realized how lucky I was to have her in my life.