Chapter 9

Hey guys :)
Hope you are all fine and life's treating you well.

Please vote and comment and thank you for the support.

Excuse the errors because the I'm still editing.

Warning this may be a long chapter. You'll get to learn more about Ronna and her past as well as Emilio.

Thank you:)

Bye:)
------------------------------------

Ronna's POV.

We stopped hugging and I studied her beautiful black gown that was embroidered with beautiful silver beads around the neck that plunged into a deep V and stopped just before the baby bump and at the hem of the dress.

She had held her hair up in a beautiful bun on top of her head and she had worn beautiful silver eye-shadow,her classic cat eye and her signature red lip.

I on the other hand had worn a lace maroon mermaid gown with no straps and showed some cleavage. I paired the dress with black heels and silver jewelry. I had straightened my curly hair and I hung freely. I put on maroon lipstick and the necessary make up on my eyes.

My caramel skin glowed and I smiled at the sight in the mirror. And yes maroon was my favorite color.

I helped Val walk downstairs where Dario and Nico were waiting for us.
Dario's eyes widened when he saw me making me blush.

"Bellisimo you look gorgeous," he said taking my hand and walking me outside.

"Thank you," I said shyly.

"So I guess you're going to be with Emilio the whole night," he said with a sad voice.

The relationship between me and Dario had grown stronger over the past three months but Emilio restricted him from making things serious with me claiming that I was his and his alone.

"I don't have much of a choice now do I?"

"No," he smiled at me walked me to the mansion.

Already there were several people and you could hear laughter coming from inside. He walked me up the stairs and let go of my hand and handed me to Emilio who was waiting at the door.

'Thank you', I mouthed as Emilio led me into his grand, beautiful mansion.

"You look lovely tonight mio amore." He said smiling at me. I follow his tall frame around the room as he introduces me to his friends and his family.

I heard them whisper about my skin tone and asking why I was there with Emilio in the first place.

I disregard their mean comments and only regarded the kinder comments from other people.

Emilio left me in the shadows as he went to talk business with others and I found myself in the library going through the books in the shelves when Dario crept up behind me and
Scared the shit out of me.