Chapter 11

Hey hey,
Hope you guys are okay.

Please vote and comment ,and tell your friends about this book.

PS UNDER EDITING

Thank you
Bye.
------------------------------------------

Emilio's POV.

I screwed up big time. I messed up. And to make things worse I stupidly went on to sleep with Olivia. Ronna ignored me for days. She even moved her things back to the girls house. She left all the gifts I had given her even the ring that she never took of. She avoided me like I was the plague.

During the missions that I would accompany her she sat in the back not even looking at me.

She didn't talk to me for a month. She would move away when I tried to touch her. She would walk away when I tried to explain but honestly I didn't even know what I was going to say that would right my wrongs.

I send her flowers everyday only to find them in the dustbin in the kitchen. Darya had tried to talk to her on my behalf but she said she didn't want to listen to a word about me.

I didn't know what to do. I was slowly slipping into a dark world. I started taking my anti depressants again and I rarely left the house. I became a total mess.

Olivia and the other girls tried to cheer me up but all I could do was send them away. I could only think about her, her body, her laugh, her. I needed her. She was my everything. I need her.

I got dressed and shaved. I combed my hair and made my way to the house. I knocked a couple of times before she opened the door. She looked so gorgeous in her jeans that showed of her curves and her black shirt.

"Please can we just talk?"

She eyed me before letting me in." Can I get you anything to drink?" She asked with her eyebrow raised.

"Water maybe." She walked into the kitchen her hair bouncing with every step she took. She came back and placed the glass on the table.

She sat down across from me and starred at me."So are you going to talk?" She asked with a harsh voice.

--------------------------------------

Ronna's POV

He apologized and I debated whether to forgive me. Off course I had to. If my plan was to work then I had to make him gain trust in me. Val was against me forgiving him but I didn't tell her the whole plan because I didn't want her to get stressed on the last month of her pregnancy.

"Fine. But I warn you if I ever see you so much as stare at another woman apart from me its over for good."

"I promise I won't. So will you move in again?"

"Not yet. You have to make up for your mistakes."

"How do you suggest that Bellisimo,"

"Oh Emilio. Your a smart man. I'm sure you'll find a way."

"Its good to have you back bellisimo " he said as he kissed me.

And God had I missed how he kissed me.He got on top of me in the couch and kissed me until I was breathless. He touched me as he kissed me. His hands ran up and down my body making me crave for more.

"Emilio not here." I said pushing him away. He smiled at me, "we can get a room bellisimo."

I laughed and took his glass to the kitchen. He followed me and grabbed my ass and he lifted me and placed me on the counter. He started kissing my neck running his fingers through my hair.

"Stop Emilio."

"Don't say that your not having fun."

"I am. I need to ask you for something."

"Go ahead."

"I want you, us to re-decorate our room. A new bed so that its ours and no one else but us and our children will sleep in it and new wallpapers and carpets and pictures to cater for my likes."

"That sounds like a plan," he said kissing me. "I'll make some calls and we can head to town tomorrow to look for new furniture. Okay?"

I smiled at him. "Thank you."

"Anything for you bellisimo. " He put me down.

"You said something about children," he gave me a cheeky smile, "that means that we will have to have sex, no?"

"One step at a time Emilio. First we would have to get married and stuff."

"I can make that happen bellisimo. How a about a month from now?"

"No Emilio. One step at a time okay. You still need to make up for what you did. Okay."

"Okay bellisimo. But I can't wait." He kissed me on the forehead." I need to go to work see you at diner mio amore." He said before he walked out of the house.

He seemed happier as he walked and I smiled.

Soon I'll be free. Soon.

That night I talked to my mother and Carter before I joined Emilio for dinner. He had bought me roses, my favorite and throughout dinner he made me laugh.
We cuddled on the couch while watching TV until I fell asleep.

I felt him carry me to one of the guest rooms and get into bed with me.

He is perfect. But not for me.