Chapter 17

Another shot of Emilio.

Please remember to vote and comment and tell your friends about the book.

Thank you all for your support.

PS yet another unedited chapter.

Thank you

Bye

--------------------------------

Ronna's POV

I discovered that there were four other children whom lived in the house apart from Jonah and Taylor. They all seemed to like Emilio and he played with them chasing them around the beach and throwing them up and down as they screamed in joy.

We were all in the beach. I would have swam but I didn't have my swim suit so I just sat down on the warm sand and helped Jonah build a sand castle. Val was breastfeeding and Nico was in the house with her.

Emilio ran towards us with the children following him closely behind. He was dripping with water. His abs were so defined and his v line was just amazing. I stopped myself from staring and stood up dusting myself.

"What are you guys doing?" He asked lifting Jonah onto his shoulders.

"We were just building a sand castle." I said and began walking away.

Jonah put his small hand into my large one and we made it to the house. Soon afterwards, Emilio walked in with the rest of the children. He told them to shower and get dressed for diner.

He then disappeared upstairs. A lady walked over to me and asked if she could give me a tour of the house and take me to my room. I agreed.

There were three floors in the house. The first floor there was a kitchen, a living room, a library and a movie room. On the second floor there were five rooms one of the room was where I would sleep and in the last floor, it was Emilio's room.

I got into the bathroom and had a long warm shower. I got out and got into a knee length floral dress that the maid gave me and it fit perfectly. I walked to the balcony in the room and starred at the beautiful sunset and the calm waters.

I went down stairs to the kitchen and found everyone there getting ready for dinner. The only available chair was next to Emilio and I had no choice but to sit in between him and Jonah.
The food was served and we ate. I got to know more about Jonah and tried to ignore Emilio.

Later we went to the TV room and had dessert as we watched cartoon. Later on I tucked Jonah into bed in the room he shared with Ashton one of the other children. I talked to Valeriya and she kept on telling me how adorable Taylor was. Then she went to bed with Nico and left me in the living room alone. I decided that I should sleep even though bit was only nine o'clock.

I was walking up the stairs when I bumped into Emilio who was going down stairs and he had a bottle of wine in his hand.

"Going to sleep so soon?"
"Yeah."
"But its so early."
"I know Emilio I'm just tired." I lied.

"Oh then" he looked at the wine bottle, "I guess I should go sleep too. Though I had wanted to share this with you."

"Maybe another day." I said giving him a faint smile.

I felt sorry for him as I walked into the room and changed. I prayed and slipped into the warm sheets and tried to sleep but I couldn't.

At around midnight I decided to go to the kitchen and get some water. I saw that the lights were on as I made my way down the stairs. Emilio was sitting on the couch, flipping channels as he drank whiskey. He realized my presence and turned around to face me. He eyed me and I felt uncomfortable in the night dress and a satin hairdress that covered my hair.

"What are you doing awake at this time bellisimo?"

"I couldn't sleep."

"Then join me?".

I was going to say no but decided to go sit with him anyway. He poured me a drink and handed it to me. I drank as I kept my eyes on the TV. I felt him steal glances if me but I tried to ignore him. I got cosy on the couch and a few minutes later I succumbed to its warmth and fell asleep.

----------------------------------------
Emilio's POV

She had fallen asleep and she was breathing lightly, softly. I smiled at how beautiful she looked even when she was asleep. I walked over to her and carried her all the way to her room.I put her in the bed, covered her and kissed her forehead.

If only she knew how much I love her.

I switched of the lights and went to sleep in my room. The next morning I had a bit of a headache when I woke up at around eleven. I showered and wore khaki shorts and a muscle shirt because it was pretty hot.

I went down stairs and found that Val cuddling her child. The others had gone to the beach and Ronna was with them with shorts that showed off her long thick legs and her perfect ass and a yellow vest.

I made conversation with Nico as I starred at her from afar and how well she was with the children.

She would make a good mother. I thought to myself.

A few hours later we left for the mansion and I could help but steal glimpses of her as she slept.

How beautiful she is. Oh how beautiful. I thought to myself