Chapter 16

Dario again.

Please remember to vote and comment.
PS this is another unedited chapter

Thank you:)

-------------------------------------
Ronna's  POV

Saturday arrived faster than expected. I woke up showered and got into gray jeggings and a lavender colored shirt with black vans. I didn't straighten my hair, instead I held it away from my face with bobby pins.

I packed a towel, a night dress and the clothes that I would wear tomorrow in a bag and headed down stairs. Valeriya was already ready. She had even cooked breakfast which was unusual.

We were having toast and tea when Emilio and Nicolò walked in. They joined us and I blocked all the attempts Emilio made to talk to me. I washed the utensils and headed to the sitting room where they were waiting.

"Ready to go?" Asked Emilio. I nodded and we made our way outside. I noticed that there were two range rovers and that only meant that I would be stuck in one of then with him for a four hour journey.

Great.

I put my bag in the trunk and went to the front seat. He was so generous he even opened the door for me and all. I sat down and out on my seatbelt as he did the same.

"Do you want to drive?"

"I would but u don't know where were going."

The journey began with awkward silence and after thirty minutes, I pulled out Adele's album 25 and put it into the player and began singing along to 'when we were young'.

Soon all the songs were over and I out the radio on.

"You really like music huh bellisimo."

"Yeah. Music makes me feel good it speaks to my soul."

He let out a short laugh and began asking me questions like who was my favorite artists, favorite song and so on. I answered all the questions and soon the car fell into silence again.

"What about you?" I asked.
He smiled at me

"Don't think that I've forgiven you Emilio. I just don't want to be bored."

He started talking about how much he loved hip hop when he was going and then changed to pop and blues and jazz because they inspired him to write and they comforted him.

We carried on to talking about movies and actors and actresses. Two hours later, we stopped at a diner in the middle of a small town.

We got out and joined Val and Nico and we had lunch. I had a burger because I love burgers to death and the rest had steak and salad.

I went to the ladies with Val and we did our business and while washing our hands she started talking to me.

"You two look like you made up."

I laughed. "I realized that he is really nice and interesting and if he hadn't done what he did to me and my family I would have fallen hard for him. But too bad. Did you tell Nico?"

"Not yet. We haven't had a serious conversation yet. He was just telling me lame jokes all the way."

We went outside and hugged each other before parting again.

"Can I drive?" I asked.
Emilio smiled at me and let me into the drivers seat. As usual I had to pull the chair forward and raise it a bit. I reversed and joined the main road.

"So where do I turn or something give me directions."

He laughed. "Okay you see this road," he said pointing ahead." Follow it straight. I'll tell you when were near."

"Okay."

It wasn't difficult. All I had to do was drive straight ahead. We continued talking and started arguing if star treck was better than star wars. Which by the way it is not. He made me laugh even blush at times during the journey. I looked out of the window at the plains and hills. He had reclined the chair and fell asleep letting out soft adorable snores.

I would occasionally steal glances of him and smile at his adorable form. One and a half hours later after he woke up, he started directing me to a rough road. I drove for minutes taking corner her and there and at last it was just a straight drive to the beach house. I could see the ocean in the horizon and it made me excited.
We arrived at the large, no extremely large beach house.

I parked the car and stretched my feet when I got out. I got my bag and walked over to Valeriya who's eyes lit up.

Emilio led us into the well furnished beautiful house. Immediately a woman walked up to us and greeted us taking our bags away from us.

A child ran up to Emilio and hugged him. Emilio carried him and started tickling him.

Aww.

"I've missed you uncle Emilio."

"I've missed you to Jonah. Now say hi into my friends."
He got down and walked to Val and Nico and greeted them shyly. He then walked to me and looked at me with beautiful hazel eyes. "Hello" he said to me shyly.

I squatted. "Hi, what's your name?"
I asked.
He blushed. "I'm Jonah." He smiled at me before running away.

I stood up and made myself comfortable in the couch with the rest as we were given orange juice. Another lady then walked in with a child in her hand and handed it to Val.

She broke into tears as she looked at the baby. "Hello little Taylor." She whispered as she cuddled his two month body wrapped in blankets. "Its me momma."

I smiled at that. Their reunion was heart warming. I felt warm hands on my shoulders from behind and turned to find Emilio. He was smiling down at me and I thanked him.

"Anything for you are bellisimo."

So maybe he's not that badI thought to myself.