Beanie Misbehaves

"Come on, Luna! We have to hurry or we'll be late. Then we wouldn't be able to go at all!"said Ginny to Luna as she was tugging on her arm. Luna was in deep thought about what exactly to get for Beanie and was walking rather slowly down the halls. After Ginny started pulling harder on her arm, Luna finally snapped out of her thoughts and started jogging with Ginny to get to the line of people that were going to be going to Hogsmeade.
Luna and Ginny soon got to pass through and got into a carriage that would take them. The two got settled into their seats and sat right across from each other.

"So, where are you thinking about going first," Ginny asked Luna.

"I'm thinking first I should go and get the chocolate for Beanie, and I'm not sure about after that, but before we are done I've got to get a cage too. I don't want to get a cage as one of the first things. It would be difficult to carry around everywhere," Luna stated.

"Hey, guys. Can I sit in here? All the other carriages are full," said Hermione as she suddenly opened up the door the carriage.

"Oh, yes, of course, Hermione!" Ginny said as she scooted over in her seat to make room for Hermione to sit.

"Thanks guys. I was hoping I would be able to find you two in a carriage. There's a lot of them, I'm lucky I found you soon. I looked into a few other carriages to find you and might have scared them from just bursting in.....Anyway, do you two want to meet at the Three Broomstix while we're there? I've had a craving for butterbeer for a while now...." Hermione chattered on as she got settled into her seat. Luna seemed very interested and attentive about what Hermione was talking about, while Ginny just started looking out the window while listening.

"Hey, look!" Ginny said suddenly as she pointed out the window.

"What's that looking out the window of that carriage? It looks like it's an animal...in a carriage! Why would there be an animal in a carriage?" Ginny said. Luna and Hermione looked out the window at what she was talking about. When Luna looked, what she saw was a quick wave from it and a flash of gold skin and then it dove out of view of the window. Luna then knew what it was.

"Beanie?" She said, confused and worried now about her pet.

"What? That was Beanie?" Ginny asked, also very confused.

"How would he be able to get out of the school and all the way into that carriage?" Luna asked herself.

"What are we going to do, Luna?" Ginny said, looking at Luna, worried for her.

"I guess we'll just have to wait until-" Luna started, but was interrupted by the sound of their carriage door closing. They then turned around at the noise and saw that Hermione was missing. The two looked back toward the window and outside they saw Hermione walking towards the carriage that Beanie was in.

Before Luna could open the door to tell Hermione to stop and get back in their carriage, for she didn't want her to just bust into that carriage and look around for a nargle inside it-the people in there would probably be very confused-their carriage started moving and then Hermione started getting farther away. They looked again out the window and saw her turn to look at them with a very worried look in her eye. A lot a carriages started flying past Hermione and she tried to dodge them. Ginny and Luna definantly did not know what they were going to do now.