The Decision

Luna just stares. Finally, Adam breaks the silence ."Cuhmm (clears his throat), well?"Luna thinks carefully, then responds. "I have to graduate Hogwarts, don't I?". "Well, yes Miss, but, uh, I mean after you've graduated...". She nods and looks down at her feet, her long hair falls down beside her. Luna thinks very hard for a while. She then pulls her head up and looks at them. She asks in a very confident- but dreamy at the same time-  voice. "Why are we catching creatures from their habitats?". She's always cared for creatures and their rights. Adam replies "There have been complaints by resident witches and warlocks." 

      At this point Luna doesn't know what to say, so she just asks "Where are we," and looks around. "Miss, that information is classified, but we need your decision... soon.". Suddenly, Luna has a decision. "I'll do it.". The two men look at each other and smile. Together, the two men say "Great!", grab her wrists yet again (one is still holding Beanie's cage), and they apparate back to Hogwarts, right outside the door to Ravenclaw common room. Richard says "Meet us in Hogsmeade on Saturday at the Hog's Head." They hand her Beanie. Luna lets it set in her memory, then she smiles and says "Okay!".  Luna then skips away and into the Ravenclaw common room. She puts Beanie away in the dresser, then flounces out of the room and down the steps to the Gryffindor common room to talk to Ginny. 

      Luna walks up to the Fat Lady and says "Baulderdash" - Ginny had given her the password. The Fat Lady nods and opens her portrait. Luna crawls through and meets Ron at the end. "Oh, hello Ron!". He looks up, surprised. "Oh, hi Luna...". "How are you today," she says. Ron replies "I'm fine." Luna smiles and walks away. She sees Ginny talking to Harry. Ginny glances over at Luna and waves. She calls across the room "Hey, Luna!" "Hi!," she replies.  

      Ginny says "I was just telling Harry about what happened.".  "Yes, they wanted me to work for the LMCC."

"What's that?" asks Ginny. "I think they said it was called League of Magical Creature Care."

      "Oh, interesting. Did you accept?"

"Well, yes, I did.". 

      "Wow."

A/n- Guess who finally updated?!?! Lol, thanks for reading this. We'll update again soon...