The Three Broomstix

Luna, Ginny, and Hermione silently watched Harry and Ron walk up to the counter and order butterbeers, a bit amused that the two had not noticed them yet. Harry and Ron then turned around from the counter with butterbeer in hand and finally noticed the three girls watching them. Harry and Rons faces lit up when they saw the three, and started walking over to sit at their table.

"Hey, guys!" Harry said as he and Ron sat down at the two extra seats that were at the table. "Didn't see ya when we walked in."

"Yeah. We noticed," Hermione stated and the girls giggled a little. "So, what have you guys been doing?" She asked them.

"Nothing, really. Just walking around. It's nice to get out of the school grounds once and a while. So, we just walked down the street a bit and then decided to get some butterbeer, Mmmm," Ron said as he took a sip from his glass.

"Eh, I love the school!! There's so much to do there....and to read!" Hermione told him. Everyone laughed, for they knew that Hermione would probably say something like that. She does love school!

"Yeah, how many times have you read that one book, what is it? A History of Hogwarts?" Said Ron.

"Ron! It's called Hogwarts: A History! And I've read it.....twelve times." Everyone at the table started to laugh.

"Twelve times, Hermione? How could you stand reading a book twelve times?" Exclaimed Ron, surprised you could read something that many times and not get extremely bored with it. When he tried to read that book, he could hardly get through the first chapter, let alone read it twelve times!

"Oh, shut up, Ron!" Hermione said as she crossed her arms, not finding this very amusing.

"Oh, you calm down, Hermione! You know it's a little crazy that you read a book twelve times," Ginny told her, hitting her arm, and saying it through little bursts of laughter.

"Alright, I'm out of here!" Hermione said before she got out of her chair and left.

"Oooh, guys, I have an idea! What about we play a game and try and get each other to leave their seats, like how we annoyed Hermione and she left!" Ginny told everybody,

"Sounds fun!" Said Harry.

"Oh great, I have to go to the bathroom!" Ron exclaimed and everyone laughed at him.

"Looks like you're going to be easy to get out, then!" Ginny taunted him.

"Oh, I'm not getting out that easily!" Ron said, crossing his arms.

"And you'd better go comfort Hermione too, Ron! She's probably pretty angry at you right now!" Said Harry.

"Why am I the first target?" Ron whined.

"You are a pretty easy target, Ron!" Said Ginny.

"Am not! And I'm not leaving!" Ron said. Then all of a sudden the door to Three Broomstix opened and Hermione peeked her head through.

"Ron! You said you'd go with me to go book shopping!" Hermione yelled at him. The three left at the table laughed at him and Ron sighed.

"Coming," he said, getting out of his seat to go with Hermione.

"So, two gone, three left. Who's going next?" Ginny said, eyeing her two opponents. Only Luna and Harry to get to leave and she could win! She then knew how to get Luna out. She played a surprised look on her face.

"Luna! Where's Beanie?"

"What do you mean? He's right here in my bag," when she said that, Ginny quickly slipped her hand into Luna's bag and pulled Beanie out.

"No, he's not! Look!" Luna looked in her bag to find that Beanie was missing and started to get really worried and looked on the ground around her feet.

"I've gotta go find him," Luna said as she got up out of her seat. Ginny laughed triumphantly.

"Sorry, Luna! I had to to get you out of your seat!" Ginny said as she showed Beanie to Luna.

"Ginny! You got me scared!" Luna said as she scooped Beanie out of her hands and put him back into her bag. Luna then walked out of Three Broomstix to go shopping some more.

"So, it's just you and me, Harry," Ginny said, looking across the table at him.

"Yep. Just you and me."