Secrets

(Emily's pov) 

It turned out that Draco wasn't lying about being able to get me the Black house.His mother,despite his father still being in Azkaban,was still friends with people high up in the ministry.I told him I'd think about it but Viola is stubborn and I after all had told her not to talk to him and I felt overall bad about it.

We sat in the Gryffindor common room and I didn't know what to say to convince her to talk to Draco.Luckily I didn't half to start the conversation.

"I know you said to just ignore him but I can't.I know he's probably using me but I want to talk to him.You know?"she asked and I sighed in relief but the guilty feeling still didn't leave.

"You should.I,after all,probably don't know Draco as much as you do.Just don't let him hurt you"I said,trying to keep my voice even.

"I think I'll go now"she said with a large grin before she walked out of the portrait hole.Cece snuck up on me and I jumped slightly as she sat beside me.

"What's got her so happy?"she asked and I shrugged.It wasn't my secret to tell and I don't think Viola or Draco would like it spread around the school.

"What's wrong?"I asked,noticing her eyes,which were about two times the size they were supposed to be.

"Seamus wants me to move to Ireland with him."she said and I didn't know how to react to this.

"It's safer there.The war hasn't spread.Ge's scared.All these people dying or going missing.I'm scared Emily"she said and she looked so vulnerable.I didn't know how to reply to that either.The war looks all too serious now.

"Hannah's mother is dead.She's in a right state obviously.What if the next person is Gran?Or Neville?Or Professor Lupin?"she asked,her voice rising hysterically and a couple of third years started to stare at us.

"Cece.It won't be.Neville is safe at Hogwarts and your Gran and Remus can look after themselves.If you want to go to Ireland,go"I said.It was not my place to refuse her that because she's right and she could be next and I would never forgive myself.

"I said no.Seamus got in a right huff but he's just scared.I want to fight Emily.For mam and dad"she said and I nod.I understand all too well.

"Oh,you have Quidditch training.I'll see you later"Cece said,before walking up to the dorms,not looking at the staring people.

Training doesn't improve my mood if possible it worsened it.Ron for some reason very moody and kept snapping at everyone and missing the quaffle.Yet he got the bludger that Peakes sent at him which just made him even more moody.s

It didn't help that it was the last training session before the match against Slytherin. The morning of the match was tense and by the time I reached the hall I had nearly been hexed four times.

"Tell your friends to stop trying to hex me"I said to Viola as she came over and took some toast off my plate with a big grin on her face.

"What are you so happy about?"I asked and she shrugged,the smile still on her face.

"It's a nice day"she said before she dismissed herself.Ccec and I shared a look before giggling.The now daily letter from Remus appeared,wishing me good luck with some liquorice wands.

After a small prep talk(which wasn't very encouraging) we walked onto the pitch to cheers and boos.

We raised into the air and I felt the trill that  

Quidditch gives you.Crabbe and Goyle were not beaters anymore but they had someone with the same built as them.Hopefully they are just as stupid as them.

"Jimmy!Get that one!"I shouted over the wind to the third year and he nodded.

"Well, there they go, and I think we're all surprised to see the team that Potter's put together this year. Many thought, given Ronald Weasley's patchy performance as Keeper last year, that he might be off the team, but of course, a close personal friendship with the Captain does help..."

I clenched my jaw.It was Zacharias Smith,the arrogant idiot from DA.I felt like hitting the bludger straight at him but instead I hit it at the seeker,Harper.

With half an hour of the game gone, Gryffindor were leading sixty points to zero, which was surprising but Ron had preformed some amazing saves.

"Want to hit that bludger at Smith?"Ginny called out while zooming past me.

"After"I called out with a grin and I saw Harper and Harry fly for the snitch.I could hit a bludger at them but I might hit Harry.It would be risky but Harper was ahead.The bludger lashed at me and I hit it as hard as I could.It looked like it would not Harry but there was a certain shift in the wind(I cheated) and it brought Harper off track and Harry caught the snitch.

"Now?"Ginny asked.

"Now"I confirmed and I flew over to the bludger and 'accidentally' hit it at the commentators box.Ginny flew full force into the box and her defence was that she tried to brake and mine was that it was going straight for my face and I had to get rid of it.

We landed and secretly high-fived as we all cheered and we returned to the common room.

"Well done!"Cece exclaimed and a party was held in the common room.I would hate to be in Ravenclaw,would they have parties? 

They're all sophisticated and smart.

"Someone is at the portrait for you Em"Cece said and I nodded because she couldn't hear me over the music.I walked out to see Draco.

"It's done.Sirius Black's will is destroyed and there is no evidence that Potter owns the house and you being the last Black and his daughter are entitled to it"Draco said and I nodded.

"This won't affect Harry will it?"I asked,a tony bit of me caring about him like an older sister even though I'm younger.I suppose I'm just more mature.

"Potter won't know a thing until he tries to prove that it is his."Draco said."I have to go"and with that he was gone.

"What was that about?"Cece shouted and I just smiled at her.

"Nothing much"I replied and she shrugged it off.

The next morning I decided I'd visit Sev.He still hasn't talked to me since I entered his mind.Bit hypocritical much but I had to.We were both too stubborn for our own good.

The halls were empty because it was early on Sunday and everyone was probably already at breakfast.Hopefully Sev isn't there and he's in his office.

The door was ajar and I pushed it in.He wasn't there and I looked around when I saw it,the silvery liquid in the bowl,a pensieve.I cautiously walked over before I saw the man that I saw in Sev's mind.I looked around and ducked down closer but I was sucked in.

I found myself in a dusty room which looked like it hasn't been cleaned in years.The furniture was stained with something that looked oddly like blood.

"Your a freak!You are no son of mine!"the man with black hair shouted and I flinched at the volume.He was screaming at someone and I moved so I could see a teenage boy with the same greasy black hair,Sev.He was cowering in the corner as the man raised his fist.I had to look away and I wanted to leave but I couldn't.

After a couple of hits,leaving a very bloody Sev,the man suddenly froze.It was if time had frozen but then the man fell and was sprawled on the floor and I noticed something I didn't notice in Sev's mind.A knife was sticking out of his back and behind him stood a girl no older than sixteen with long black hair and just as dark eyes.

The girl was my mother. 

----------------------------------------------------A/N Ooh what is going to happen next?Haha