Luck

(Emily's pov) 

Weeks past after the Saint Mungo's visit. Cece had came back shaken up but I didn't know if that was because of Christy or because Seamus broke up with her.I thought it was a bit mean to break up with her after just one fight but he was stubborn. 

Lets just say sharing a room with two recently dumped girls isn't the best.

I sat in the library,researching everything I could about prophecies and my own specific one.So far,all I got is the fact that I will most likely die.Lovely.I put down my book and took another one.It was huge and black and freaky.Just my type of book.I opened it up on the page I wanted,"Boundaries'

'Some say that there is a world between the living and the dead.Some say that the dead can visit there but not the living but some say that..."

"Some say this is a whole load of bullshit"I said sighing,slamming the books shut with a bang.Someone laughed from behind me and I was so startled that I fell off my chair. Elegant I know.

"It's good to see that you haven't gone insane yet"Viola said,laughing as I attempted to get off the floor.

"Any luck?"she asked and I shook my head.Cece had told her of course,I would have rather not worried anybody more.

"What is it again?"she asked,frowning at the piles of books.

"A child born mid August,shall inherit power beyond belief.She shall break the boundaries between life and death,while fighting things that were never meant.To prevail or to fail.She will try in vain to end what can not be ended"I recited and she stayed silent for a minute,her face scrunched up in concentration.She opened her mouth,about to say something but she apparently thought against it.

"What?"I asked.I had got nowhere except the fact that the power I had inherited was of course my elemental powers.

"It's just a fairytales my mam used to tell me"Viola said,bitting her lip but then she shook her head."No its stupid"

I wanted to force it out of her,maybe throw a book at her but instead I just nodded. What use would a fairytale be anyway?

"Okay the line 'while fighting things that were never meant' that's connected to the boundary line for a reason.Maybe I don't know breaking this boundary between life and death will release them"Viola suggested and I frowned.

"But ghosts already exist"I said and it was her time to frown.

"I just don't know then"she admitted and I banged my head off the table and Madam Pince glared at me from the corner of her eye.The doors opened again and Cece came in,her eyes wide and I started to get worried because she didn't even cower when Madam Pince started shouting at her for banging the door,she just walked towards us.

"Harry wants us to do watch.He and Dumbledore...well they're doing something important.They gave me liquid luck for you.There's only a bit though"Cece said, frowning at the vial which was nearly empty.I immediately shoved it into Viola's hands but she flung it back at me.I looked around Madam Pince before I raised my hands and it floated before Viola's mouth.

"I'm not drinking that!"she exclaimed but we both knew that it was useless.

"Cece hold her nose"I said and Cece looked warily at Viola before she held her nose.It took her one whole minute to open her mouth.She had some set of lungs but none the less the liquid made its way into her system.

"Viola and I will go to the room if requirement.You can"she stopped and cleared her throat."Go to Snape's office"

I knew that it wasn't her choice to guard Sev'a office but it still annoyed me.I agreed of course to see the looks on their faces when I'm right.I didn't get that look.