Chapter 1

Hello :) welcome to my newest story! Please leave comments through out with your reactions to things, I love it! The more comments and votes, the more frequently I update.

Eleanora sat in her carriage as she scowled near her parents. She was being basically kidnapped by them, and forcing her to marry Prince Harry.

She heard the rumors of this prince. He was a proper home wrecker, bedding betrothed women and ruining their lives without so much as once once of remorse.

Eleanora always dreamed of finding her true prince and falling in love. She didn't care about royal blood, in fact she was quite taken with a stable hand at her own palace. But she had no chance of ever being with him now that she belonged to prince Harry.

Their carriage stopped at the mighty castle, maybe twice as big as theirs. With beautiful stones and statues, a water fountain in the front, it was truly magnificent. But her fate was not.

She was lead through the corridors by Prince Harry's royal advisors, servants asking her if she needed anything but she didn't want anything. She wanted to run. She stood outside the door with her parents for a few minutes before it opened, revealing her husband to be. Shit.

"Harold, I do not give a damn what you do and do not like!" The thunderous roar of his father, Des, had Harry finally looking up. Eyes shot over to his mother, who cringed and took a step back. He knew she despised them fighting, claiming that her father always ended up taking out his anger on her afterwards.

Harry hated this man, and couldn't wait for the day when he finally passed away in his sleep. As of lately, the cough that plagued him had gotten worse and worse. Des was now spitting up blood and complaining of chest pains. It was collectively accepted throughout the mannor that his time was nearing. Good riddance.

Adopting a bored expression, Harry placed his fisted hand on his cheek and looked away. "I haven't even met her and I despise this girl." The words were mumbled, mainly to himself, but Des heard. For a man that was dying, he sure did have excellent hearing.

The couldn't crown a new king if there wasn't a queen by his side -- which led to this whole ordeal. Harry was to marry Eleanora, the princess of the kingdom his was currently butting heads with. The arrange was supposed to smooth things over between the two countries.

Harry couldn't help but laugh. Idiots. A marriage wasn't going to change a thing.

The knock at the door had him sighing. Keeping his gait long and slow, he eventually answered as Des and his mother argued behind him. "What do you want -- oh." The last word of his sentence was bored and dull. This had to be the girl. Great.

Without taking a proper look at her, Harry turned away. "Father, the rat is here."

Rat? What the hell? She knew that Harry was a bit rude but she didn't know he was this bad.

But for now, she couldn't say anything that could jeopardize her parents safety. Tensions were already high.

He was attractive,she could admit that. Long curly hair and sharp jawline. Her hazel eyes traced him as his father elbowed him.

"Princess Eleanora, this is Prince Harry. He hasn't had much sleep, I apologize for his actions." The queen says as she shook her hand.

A small smile graced the princess's face as she shook it back. "It's nice to meet you."

"Oh, I've had plenty of sleep despite the lovely blonde that kept me up all night." A smirk had the corner of his mouth tilting up. That earned him a stern throat clearing from Des -- one that was ignored.