Chapter 2

Hello my lovelies! Here is an early update! Please please please make sure to vote and comment xo
(I imagine Eleanora as Phoebe Tonkin but you can imagine her as anyone you'd like!)

The exhausted, panting blonde underneath him laughed once again as he continued his trail of lips across her neck. Fingers brushed along the mess on her flat stomach while he began sucking a dark mark into the fair skin of her throat.

"Prince Harry," she purred, voice hoarse due to how loudly she had screamed for the past hour, "who would have guessed that a royal such as yourself would be such an animal in bed?" That had him smirking as he pulled back, connecting their mouths again.

"If I am an animal," he murmured, continuing his kisses down her chest, "then you must be the huntress that has tamed me." That had the girl giggling. It quickly turned into a moan when he wrapped his lips around her nipple once again.

Harry had already forgotten her name. It was something boring, something he had heard a million times. Isabella. Elizabeth. Ethel. He didn't care to remember.

Another thirty minutes of them calming down from their highs passed before he was easing the girl out of his chambers. She giggled once again as she gave him a kiss goodbye, making him promise they would meet up again soon. Harry gave her his word, though he knew this would be their first and last time.

He watched her disappear down the hall as he ran a hand through his hair.

Eleanora could hear the moans and grunts of Harry and whatever mistress he had in his bed. And she hated to admit it but it crushed her heart.

Why couldn't she be blessed with a faithful, loving husband? Why did she have to have a despicable, whore to be wed to? Her tears started again as the guard outside her room, Liam, came in to check on her.

He had brought her a cup of tea with a smile on his face but it dropped immediately as he saw a disheveled blonde walking down the hallway. He knew Eleanora must have heard it. Prince Harry was never one to be quiet about his beddings.

He walked into the room only for his face to drop further to see her with tears streaming down her face. He felt awful for the princess, he truly did.

"Your majesty, here is your tea." He says handing her the cup. She took it and placed it down next to her.

"Am I really that unattractive and boring?" She sniffled and looked up at Liam.

Liam was shocked of course. How could she think that?! "Not at all princess, you are the most beautiful maiden in this castle. Please don't let the prince hurt your pride this much."

Sleep was always a fleeting thing to Harry. Not even a few rounds with a lovely maiden could exhaust him enough to the point of nodding off. The only thing that seemed to help was alcohol, and the peasant pubs were quite familiar with him because of it.

A glass of scotch in hand, Harry began his usual late night wandering of the castle. His steps were aimless in the beginning until he heard the quiet murmuring of voices down the hallway. Eleanora's room was on this floor. For some reason, he followed the sounds until he stood outside of her door.

"-- are the most beautiful maiden in this castle. Please don't let the prince hurt your pride this much."

"Mr. Payne," Harry said, breaking the moment. He was leaning in the doorway, shirtless, as he swirled the scotch around in his glass. Something ugly and possessive swirled inside of him. "I do believe I assigned you to guard this room, not talk to the inhabitants of it." His eyes snapped up to glare at the man. Liam apologized to the princess, and then Harry as he left.