Chapter 11

Harry looked around in awe, not knowing that anything had actually been behind the curtain. For his entire life he had lived this is castle, not knowing about this small space.

"It was quite dusty when I found it but I cleaned it up. Liam helped me find a chair and I used it for the desk, and the small couch is where I prefer to read." Eleanora sighed, sitting down on the comfortable mass.

Patting the seat next to her, she signaled for Harry to sit down next to her. Surprisingly, the space had a calming effect on him. The colors were a dark blue. The curtain hiding it off and the couch. The desk was filled with books that he assumed Eleanora was reading, and he picked one up absentmindedly.

"What's this one about?" He asked, relaxing into the couch. The cover showed a flower, and he knew it said something. "The .... Of the Rose?" He asked, not knowing what the second word.

Eleanora ran a hand through his hair, kissing his cheek softly. His face was slightly flushed, but she didn't want him to be embarrassed about not knowing a word.
"The Curse of the Rose." She smiled. "It's one of my favorites."

He took the book and looked at the hand painted cover. There 2 hands intertwined together behind the Rose, and some petals falling off of it. Definitely an interesting cover.
"What's it about?"

"Well.. It's about this cursed Rose, in the castle of a Lord. This Rose was supposedly cursed by a witch, saying he would be bound to the castle until he found true love. So in turn, he thought love was a curse." She hummed, letting him lean back into her chest, running her hands through his thick hair as he listened.

"So, a woman accidentally trespassed into the castle. He hated her, kept her prisoner for a while and then a servant. He tried to continue to hate her but he couldn't. She was just so lovely to him. She baked him pies and brought him books from his library, she was kind to him no matter the way he treated her... So he found himself slowly falling."

Harry couldn't help but think of the similarities of this book with him and Eleanora. When Eleanora first arrived he hated her, wanted to kill her. But slowly her kind and gentle ways got to him, making him melt slowly but surely.

"He watched her every move and became almost obsessed with her. Worried of her safety, when there were storms and made sure she was eating, threatening other servants with cutting free time if he didn't get alerts and updates on her. So one day, she caught him in the act and demanded to know what was going on." She breathed.

"And it's my favorite part. Because she's just going on and on about how angry she is that he's spying on her and making her have better treatment than other people and he just- he cuts her off and kisses her like there's no tomorrow. Presses her against the wall because he can't contain his love any more. And they kiss, and kiss... And we'll, they do more. But I love it." She said excitedly.

"I love the book. The continue on and he apologizes, and they begin to get to know each other. All that stuff and honestly, I love knowing them too. Like her favorite sent is citrus and his is her scent. It's so romantic."

Harry wanted Eleanora to talk of their love like that. To keep them treasured in her heart and gush and go on about it like she does with this damn book. And Harry, he wants her to love him like he's pretty sure he's falling into love with her.

"Mm. It sounds interesting. I will make sure to read it as soon as my reading level expands." He said as he took her hands from his hair and brought them to his lips, kissing both of them softly.

"I'm glad that you're giving me a second chance, love. I know that I've not been pleasant but.. I really, really do like you. You're changing me. You make me want to be a better man, and you're going to make me into a better King. Thank you for that." He said, turning his head slightly to kiss her jaw.

Eleanora was genuinely surprised by his words. Harry wasn't very good with emotion so an admission like this from him, was incredibly rare and treasured to her heart.

"I'll be there every step of the way, H. Any time you need a shoulder to cry on, or a cuddle, or a kiss.. I'll be right by your side. Not only as your queen but.. As someone who truly, truly cares about you."

Harry turned slightly and smiled fondly at her, hiding his face in her neck. God, he was in trouble with her. But at this point, he loved it. He wanted to be, he craved her to be his trouble, his only demise.

"I truly value you, El."

El. It was a nickname that just slipped out of his mouth and yet, he knew it would be one to stay. People had called her Nora, or Nor, but stranger never El. And part of her was tickled pink that Harry had his own nickname for her.

"I value you as well, Harry. And I'm ready, ready to take on this kingdom with you."

OK SO I KNOW THIS IS SHORT but you guys wanted an update. Would you guys prefer long updates every so often or shorter updates but much more frequently? Please comment, so I know.
Love you all xxxx