chapter four

Danielles p.o.v

I pulled away from his lips and looked at him. That wasn't so bad.

"Well.... Mrs De Monte, Shall we."

He extended his arm and with a sigh I reluctantly took it and we walked back down the aisle together. As a couple.

There was a massive reception in the grand hall and whoever decorated it was good. It looked beautiful all white shimmery bows and drapes but with an added edge. There were odd black decorations, there were big bows on the beck of all the chairs seated at the round tables and one side of each bow was white and the other side black, the napkins and the name cards were black with white swirly writing and in the centre of each table there were two roses in tall clear vase. One black and one white.

Austin led me over to the main table in front of a huge floor to celin window an we sat directly in the middle with my "family" on the right next to me and his on the left nest to him. We sat down and I breafly wondered what the vampires would eat but when they food was brought out I realised that that can eat food. That just have to puke it up later. I could barely eat anything. My stomach was already full.... Of butterflies.

The aquard and tension filled meal ended and the wolves and the vampires left thought separate doors to minimise the chances of an alcohol filled brawl starting out an then it was just me and him. We got in the limo and the middle window was up so the driver couldn't hear us....

"So Danielle now we are married we need to know some more about each other "

"do we really" I said

"look Danielle I know you would rather be anywhere else but here right now but for this to work we are both gonna need to make some changes"

That wasn't strictly true, after what my father put me through at home anywhere but there would do but I didn't want to admit that to him.

"ok then what do you want to know"

"anything" he said

"wells name is Danielle Bluelake and I am twenty one years old. I am a werewolf and shouldn't really have anything to do with you but ... Here we are. My father is alpha of our pack and is not as nice and hospitable as he seems and I have a best friend called Lilly who I already miss very much as she is like a sister to me, i had no say whatsoever in this marriage decision and well ...my sole purpose I'm life should be to mate with the strongest males in our pack and produce lots of children which i am forced to do because i am an alphas daughter but it seems my plans have changed a bit and for that mr de monte I thank you because I don't want to spend my life being pregnant with various men's children, is that enough for you ?"

Austin's p.o.v

I was dumbfounded, was that really how they treated their women, just as producers of the next generation and toys.

"so mr de monte why don't tell me a little bit about yourself "

"well..... Erm..... My name is Austin and I am 256 years old"

For a moment she looked shocked but then the look disappeared as quick as it came

"I am a respected elder and that is why I was chosen for the marriage thing. I live in a mansion but unfortunately it has silver fencing all around it so you will have to be careful, I am not going to treat you like you're fellow wolves do, I am going to treat you as my wife and equal which is what you deserve and I am not going to force you into anything, I have had a spare room prepared for you as I dont think you will be too keen on the idea of sleeping with me, although we are going to have to consummate the marriage at some point you know and it would be preferable of we did it before the next big gathering as they will all be able to smell if we have done it or not and if we haven't done it then they will assume there is something wrong, is that enough for you"

"yes that's plenty" she said in a small voice

I was just about to ask her what was wrong when we arrived. Ah well I'll ask her later. Dare I say we have the rest of our lives together.

---------------------------------

A/N - so what does everyone think so far ???

I only have a rough_ idea of what could happen in the book but if anyone has any suggestions please tell me in comments and I will try and use them:)

Vote, comment and follow :D