Chapter fifteen

Danielle's p.o.v.

We got back home and as soon as Austin pulled me through the front door he swept me up in his arms and kissed me.

"Austin, I can't believe you fought Sam for me" I said

"Danielle, I would have fought all the wolves in that room for you"

"I love you leech"

"I love you hottie"

With me still in his arms he took us both up the stairs and into the master bedroom. He set me on the huge bed and started taking of his suit.

"I bloody hate wearing suits" he moaned "stupid things, make you look like a penguin"

I laughed out loud at his stupid comment and got up and walked over to him

"come here" I said as I began to take his tie off, ''you don't look like a penguin Mr De Monte, you look hot" he laughed and wrapped his arms around me, trapping me in his embrace.

"and although you look gorgeous on that dress you're wearing Mrs De Monte. You would look even better without it on" and as he said those words he reached for the zipper at the back of my dress and began to pull it down, slowly ...... Very slowly.

once the zipper was completely undone his hands travelled up my body and across my breasts to my shoulders where he again slowly pushed the strap off. The dress floated around me and pooled at my feet which left me standing in front of austin in just my black underwear. His gaze raked up and down my body. Taking in the barely there bra and nude stockings.

He smiled triumphantly and leaned down and started kissing me gently on the lips and gradually making his way down my neck as his hands went even further down ...... Down.

My hands moved from his chest where they had been pressed to grip his broad shoulders as he put his hands on my thighs and lifted me up so my legs were wrapped around him.

He stopped kissing me and because he had picked me up we were now eye to eye with each other.

"Austin ....." I breathed

"hmmm'' he replied

"you really love me" I asked

"of course danielle, more than life itself "

"then make love to me" I said

He looked at me with wide eyes "are you sure "

"yes Austin, I love you and I trust you with my life"

He smiled at me and carried me to the bed again and gently put me on it and leaned over me.

"well I'm not gonna object am I" he said with a cheeky grin on his face"I'm a guy"

I laughed at him and pulled his face to mine and slowly ..... made our lips meet.

His arms snaked around me to my bra clasp and he undid it but as he leant up to pull the material away he looked me I'm the eye one last time

"Danielle as long as you're completely sure ......" he said but I cut him off mid-sentence

"shut up and make love to me Austin" I said

He smiled a genuine heart stopping smile and winked at me "you're the boss"

**********

Austin's p.o.v

I woke up with Danielle's small body curled up in my arms, her head resting on my chest. She had a hint of a smile on her face as she slept, her hair was cascading over the pillow like a waterfall, she looked beautiful and I didn't want to move from here ever, this was my favarout place in the world, In our house, in my bed, with Danielle safe and happy by my side, where I could love and protect her.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt Danielle stir and then she slowly open her eyes and sleepily blinked a couple of times before looking up at me and smiling.

" morning leech" she said smiling "how was you're night?"

"morning hottie" I replied before adding "my night was ...... Amazing, what about you? "

"well leech,my night was......ok" she said smiling "could have been better"

She was kidding but i played along because i knew where this was going.

I raised my eyebrows at her

"well then, we can't have you saying that, we obviously need more practice" I said grinning at her like an idiot

" i think we do" she said

With that I rolled over so I was laying on top of her but I rested all my weight on my elbows at either side of her head so I wouldn't crush her.

"What do you think we should practice first then?"

*later that day*

We had only been up about an hour and it was already three in the afternoon. So far today I've made love to my wife, slept, made love to my wife and had a shower. I'd class that as a very successful day.

I was sat at the the island in the kitchen in jeans and a plain white t-shirt waiting for Danielle to finish in the shower because much to my disappointment she wouldn't join me in my shower. I decided to start cooking Danielle some .....erm..... Breakfast even though it was three in the afternoon, I walked over to the cupboards and decided on pancakes. I was buisy cooking breakfast when I heard Danielle enter the room. I turned around

"Danielle I decided to cook you some pan......"

I couldent finish the sentence. She was stood in the doorway. Her hair still wet from the shower was pushed over one shoulder and was almost black because it was wet, she had a very sexy smile on her face and she was wearing a very thin white shirt that just coverd her and because she obviously hadn't bothered to dry off after her shower, or put a bra on, well......all I can say is wet t-shirt competition.

She sauntered over to me and stood directly on front of me

"I decided to give you a taste of you're own medicine but I couldent really come down naked because of the staff" she said "what are you cooking?"

"pancakes" was all I could manage in response.

"Austin, my eyes are up here" she said

"I've chosen where I'm looking" I said, still not having the ability to drag my eyes away from her...... Ample chest.

She laughed and leaned into me, meaning I could no longer look where i wanted, she wrapped her arms around my waist for a change and leaned up on her tip toes. She started kissing my neck and making her way up to my jawline, until her lips were finally hovering over mine.

I wrapped my arms around her, resting my arms on her lower back and slowly sliding them down as I leaned in

"Austin.....?" she said

"yeah'' I replied huskily

"you're panakakes are burning"

***********************************

A/N

Hey guys, sooo why do you think. They finally "did it" yay.

Sorry this chapter is short but I really wanted to publish it but don't worry something mega is gonna happen soon. Maybe the next chapter. Maybe not......... What do ya think it's gonna be ?

Vote, comment and follow :D

Anyways for all you directioners out there my friend ( hi Immy )is writing a fanfic called "left to get lost", if you like 1D you will like it. if you dont want to read it, thats fine but if you could go read it that would be AWSOME :) <3

Can I also say a huge thank you to JordanCCasavant for all you're great ideas and I will try and incorporate as many of them into my book as I can without making it predictable for you.

Thanx :P I'll update soon