Chapter nine

Austin's p.o.v

I watched as she swayed her sexy little arse out of the room, I can't believe it she just left like that. I gotta say... Sometimes I really don't understand women.

Once she had left the bathroom I leant my head against the tilled wall ....

"honestly..... Women..." I muttered to myself

I got out of the shower and walked into my room, spying my shoes on the floor outside the door and guessing that they were the cause of her stumble. I got dresses and just as I was about to open my door, I heard hers open and her make her way across the landing, down the stairs and through the hall to the kitchen where she left through the back doors, where I suppose she would start her damn run, yes my hearing is that good.

I walked down the stairs to my study and sat down at my huge desk opening up my laptop and looking through all the paperwork I have to do. Ugh. And I tried to concentrate but all I could think about was her. Her naked body in my arms, in my bathroom and hopefully some day in my bed.

Danielle's p.o.v

From what I've heard of relationships, all the fun is in the chase so that's what I'm gonna make him do. Chase me.

I smiled to myself as I found some suitable cloths for running in as I wondered what he was doing now. Finally I found some running shorts and a strappy top. That would have to do. I changed quickly into them and headed for the back door in the kitchen which lead to the huge garden.

I started running but soon felt the urge to turn into my werewolf and to be honest. The garden was big but it wasn't big enough for my wolf to run. And I didn't really fancy the idea of people watching me turn and judging by the amount of windows. Someone was bound to be watching me.

So I ran to the edge of his estate and looked at the huge silver fencing. I was to high to jump and even if it was lower I wouldent risk it. Then as I looked for a way out I had a strange feeling I was bieng watched. I turned around and about five feet away stood a little girl of about five or six Obvouisly a vampire but regardless I slowly walked over to her.

"hi , who are you" I said

"Hannah" she replied "and l live here with Tina my grandma"

"and what are you doing out here "

"I ... Well .... I saw you and I wondered if you were the masters new wife and I was gonna ask you but .... I got scared and started walking away but you saw me and ......" she said in a panicked tone

"hey...its ok ...I won't hurt you" I replied in a soothing tone as I crouched down in front of her

"and to answer you're question yes I am Austin's new wife"

"oh" she said as she tilted her head sideways and gave me a confused look.

"what" I said

"well I thought all werewolves were horrible and would kill me as soon as they saw me'' she said in a cute matter of fact tone

"not all of us" I said giving her a small smile

I spared her the detailes and the facts that some werewolves would kill her as soon as they laid eyes on her.

"well I have to be going now" I said "maybe I'll see you later "

She nodded and smiled at me and she turned and ran off.

I watched her leave and turned around to continue my search for a gate.

I searched for about twenty minutes and finally came across a small arched gate, partially hidden by ivy which lead to lots of fields which my wolf was dying to run across.

I looked around and couldn't see anyone so I took my top off and used it to open the gate so my hand didn't actually touch the silver gate. It opened with ease which was surprising so I slipped out unnoticed and put my top back on.

I started running across the field. My speed increasing and I felt the familiar stretching and breaking of my bones, which wasn't painful anymore as it only hurts the first few times. My paws hit the ground with lightning speed as I ran. My fur blowing in the wind. I wasn't Danielle anymore. I was my wolf.

All my senses were alert and I felt free. I could run for hours like this. As I ran I leaped over fences and soon entered a forest. I dodged trees and ducked under branches but then suddenly heard something. Another set of paws or feet of some sort closing in on me..... Fast.

I picked up my pace and I wasn't just running for leisure anymore. Something was approaching and my wolf didn't think like a human. In its mind it was either friend or enemy and at the speed my follower was going. It clearly wanted to get to me. Fast. And in my wolfs mind that meant it was a threat.

I ran and ran, not knowing where I was going but hoping it was in the direction of Austin's estate. My breathing was laboured and my blood was pumping but suddenly the footsteps stopped and I felt whatever was chasing me leap onto my back and Wrestle me to the ground....

My body scraped across the ground And both me and whoever had leaped on top of me went flying into a tree. I scrambled to my feet and turned back into my human form and got the first look at my follower and couldn't believe it .....

"what are you doing here" I said

-----------------------------------------

A/N So who do you think it is then ???

Vote, comment and follow :) and I will reveal all in the next chapter.