Chapter seven

Austin's p.o.v

I woke up with some very unfamiliar feelings ...one : I don't wake up very often because because I don't sleep that much so waking up is a bit strange and two : I'm .... Warm.

Then suddenly it hit me. The small body curled up next to mine was the source of that heat. My werewolf. My woman. My wife.

As I moved, she stirred and then her big chocolate brown eyes opened and she took in her surroundings and finally her gaze landed on me

"morning"she said in a voice that was thick with sleep

"morning" I replied "sleep well"

"yeah, it was the best nights sleep I've had in a while" she said with a hint of sadness in her eyes"

"I'm sorry, you didn't have to stay with me, you could have home back to you're own room"

"nah, I like sleeping with you, literally, you're .... Warm and if you don't mind, could i maybe stay with you tonight as well .... Or you could come to my room"

I saw the panic in her eyes as I said those words and instantly regretted it

"not to do anything, I understand how wary you are but it's just.... You're nice for a cold man like me to sleep with you're like a ....a .....hot water bottle"

She giggled and I grinned

"sorry, that was the best I could come up with "

"It's fine "she said

''Ive been called much worse"

Again I saw the sadness cross her face for a second but I decided not to dampen the mood

"so.... You hungry hottie"

"What"

"I've decided to call you hottie cos you're hot..... In every sense of the word"

Again she laughed and rolled her eyes.

"as a matter of fact I'm starving"

Danielle's p.o.v

We got up and headed downstairs still in our pyjamas, or in Austin's case just boxers and towards the kitchen.

Austin entered the kitchen and slowly walked over to the servants in the corner and told them to leave us alone.

"what did you do that for " i asked

"Because I can...... And because I want to make you breakfast" he replied with a small smile.

"oh, ok but well do you know to cook, yunno with not eating and all"

"Danielle I have been alive for over 200 years. I think I know how to cook a fry up" He said laughing.

He made me a huge breakfast and then the same again .... What can I say I'm a hungry werewolf and not just for food. All the time he was cooking I watched his muscled back reach over the table or his strong arms that were wrapped around me last night carry something across the room and at last I saw his gorgeous chest and perfectly defined abs in front of me as he casually leaned on the table I was sat at.

I looked up at me and he was grinning like a kid

"what" I asked

"so.... You like what you see?"

I smiled and started eating my breakfast but he just sat and ate the odd bite of bacon or toast from my plate.

"so, I thought that vampires didn't eat real food" I said

"we can eat human food, just not a lot or else we'll have to puke it back up"

"Ugh, nice" I said cringing

"well I'm of for a shower and I have some work to be getting on with so unless you want to join me in the shower you can just wander around or get a shower in your shower or .... Whatever he said smiling

"yeah I think I'll pass on joining you so I'll just get my OWN shower and wander around. Oh erm.... Do you mind if I go for a run cos my wolf needs to run so...."

"Yeah go for a run if you want just don't go out of my estate or you'll be at risk of yunno..." he said quietly

"Yeah I know " I said

With that he got up and left the room but not without some final questions yelled down the hall

"Hottie "He shouted

"yeah"

"Are you sure you don't want to join me"

"Yep"

"Positively sure " he asked

"i am Absolutely completely utterly sure I don't want to join you in the shower Austin "

Well that was what my head was telling me anyway..... My heart was favouring the other option.

"Awwww bitch " he muttered

"i heard that leech ''

----------------------------------------

Hey guys so what do ya think should happen ???

Should she go out of his estate???

Get captured????

Or

Should she be good &

Stay in the house but maybe find a secret room that she shouldn't????

Or .....

Go and join him in the shower????

Eenie meenie minie mo ....

Vote comment and follow :)