Chapter seventeen

Danielle's p.o.v

I woke up and couldn't stop smiling. I was going to Paris today. PARIS. I thought I'd wear something sophisticated because after all it is Paris. I chose a blue lace dress that ended just below my knee and had a zip to fasten it and a small bow on the back of my neck to keep the sleeves fastened. I paired it with a pair of nude heels and a nude clutch bag and just put my hair up in a messy bun, letting a few loose tendrils fall around my face.

Once I was happy I went down stairs to see Austin waiting at the door for me in a pair of dark denim jeans, a white open neck shirt and a navy blue blazer slung over his arm. Wow.

"Mrs De Monte, you look stunning" he said smiling and taking my hand

"you don't look to bad either" I replied

I was about to go out the door when he pulled me back.

"before we go I have something for you" he said

I smiled at him, unsure of what to say

"ok" Was all I could manage

He reached into his bag and pulled out a small, long box. He smiled at me before handing it to me.

I took the box which was plain black with a gold trim and gently opened it. Inside was a beautiful gold locket. It had a tiny delicate chain and on the end there was a round locket with an ornate swirly pattern on the top half.

"Austin" I breathed "it's ......" I couldent finish the sentence. The words got stuck in my throat as my eyes welled up.

"it's yours, that's what it is" Austin said

"where did you get it " I choked out

"many years ago I knew an old woman, a human, and she was the closest thing I've ever had to a mother and grandmother And I loved her like a grandmother when she bacame ill and knew she was dying she gave me this locket and said that her late husband had given it to her to show her how much he loved her and she told me to do the same. She said that if I ever found the love of my life I had to give it to her....... So it's yours Danielle"

I couldent stop the tears from running down my face but Austin just smiled and took the locket from me and walked behind me and fastened it around my neck.

I took the delicate locket on the end and clicked it open

"I loved you then,
I love you still,
I always have,
I always will,

Was the message written inside it.

"thank you Austin, I love you too"

He smiled a sort of shy smile and wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder as he was still behind me.

"C'mon we have to get to Paris at some point today" he said

*********
The jet was amazing. It had cream leather seats, a bar, a bedroom, a bathroom, it was literally a flying apartment.

We arrived in Paris at about two in the afternoon and to my surprise we didn't have a chauffeur drive us to the hotel we were staying in, Austin drove us and I sat in the passenger seat.

Once we got to the hotel Austin went over to the reception area to get the keys to our room, I could only pick up parts of the conversation as it was in fluent French, so I decided to just look around. The hotel was beautiful, it was both modern and old parisian style. Austin turned to me holding out a key.

"You do the honours" he said smiling at me

"ok"

We took the elevator to the top floor where austin had booked the penthouse and I walked to the double doors and opened the door, as I was about to walk into the room I was swept of my feet by a pair of strong arms. I yelped in surprise and Austin laughed at me

"can't your husband carry you over the thresh hold" he said

"but this isn't our house " I replied

"pretend" he replied

"ok"I said smiling at him as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips against his.

He carried me into the huge room and put me down but all the while his lips didn't leave mine.

Finally I pulled away to look around the room and it wasn't the beautiful furnichure that stopped my in my tracks or the sheer size of the place. It was the huge glass wall at the opposit side of the room that led out onto a balcony with a small pool on it that overlooked the whole of paris. Including a spectacular view of the Eiffel tower.

"that reaction is why I booked the penthouse"Austin said

I looked at him and for once I was speechless. I slowly untangled my arms from around Austin's neck and made my way over to the double glass doors which led out onto the balcony.

I stood on the balcony and felt like I had the whole of Paris at my feet. Austin came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"I feel like I'm on top of the world" I said and he smiled. Before I knew it he twirled me around to face him and his lips crashed against mine.

"I love you hottie" he whispered

I was in a fun mood so I pulled away and smiled at him "Prove it leech, Shout it to the world" I said laughing

He smiled but instead of going to the edge of the balcony and shouting it. He simply leaned into me and whispered

"I love you "

I looked at him. Confused.

"Danielle, you are my world" he said before wrapping his arms around again and kissing me on the lips. I smiled into the kiss as he tried to get the zip undone on the back of my dress. After fumbling for at least two minutes the zip finally came undone but I had to laugh when the dress didn't fall off my body like Austin expected it to as there was still a bow at the hack holding it on.

Austin mumbled something intangible and picked me up and strided through the penthouse to the huge bedroom where in the centre there was a huge queen king double huge size four poster bed. Wow.

He put me down next to the bed but I was still in a playful mood. I pushed his away from me until he fell backwards onto the bed and then slowly I walked away from him, I stopped and turned around to face him and then slowly I put my hand up to my neck and pulled on the bow so the straps slipped and the lace dress I was wearing fell to the floor. Leaving my in only my underwear.

He let out a low growl but stayed put i
on the bed. His eyes fixed on me. I then took a step forward and then just as slowly as before I put my arms around to my back and undid the clasps on my bra. The lacy, barely there strapless bra fell and Austin growled louder, I smiled. I continued this until I was left in only my nude heels and the necklace Austin gave me earlier.

With my best sexy walk I made my way over to Austin and sat on his lap. He dried to grab me and put me on the bed but I wouldn't let him so he just settled on kissing my neck and making his way down.

"so....."he said between kisses "now you have me all worked up like this what are you going to do with me"

"well Mr De Monte" i said smiling devilishly at him "I'm going to start by undressing you"

*************************

A/N

And I will leave what they do next to you're imagination :D

Hey guys soooooo what do you thinks gonna happen? What's the BIG thing?

A lot of you are saying Danielle should get pregnant ???

Should she ??? Do you think Austin would be a good dad ???

Tell me what you think should happen and I will reveal all soon enough

Vote, comment and follow guys :)