Chapter sixteen

Danielle's p.o.v

* a few days later*

I woke up with a strange feeling. Emptiness. I rolled over to the other side of the bed to see Austin and ..... What the hell. Where is he?

I leaned up and called his name

"Austin"

No reply

And again

"Austin"

And both times no one answered.

I got up and put on my dressing gown and went I to the en suite

Not there

I went into my room.

Empty

I went into the main bathroom

Not there either.

I went down stairs and into the kitchen. He wasn't there. I went into the dining room. Empty. I tried the living room. Hell, i even looked in the garden but nope, no sign of him. Where is he?

I wandered back inside and my eyes glued to a closed door that I had missed in the hall way. His study. I went over to the door and I could hear him taking, of course hed be in his study, duh. He was probably speaking on the phone as it was just a one way conversation.

"yes' that's fine. What time ? Ok, yep. Champagne would be great. Ok, thanks bye" Was all I could hear. And I've gotta say, that was probably the most random conversation ever.

He ended the phone call and I could then hear the sound of typing. I opened the door.....

"Morning Austin"

He jumped up and shut the laptop before I could get another word out.

"wow, you were quiet, I didn't even hear you out there " he said

"what are you doing" I asked

"erm....just.....I was.....nothing really" he replied

I was now very curious and wanted to know but it could wait. I'd just look later, right now I was hungry.

"oh....ok" I said as I wandered out of the door and in the general direction of the kitchen.

****

The day passed quickly but all I could seem to think about was what Austin was up to. All day he'd been quiet as if he his mind was elsewhere and he'd keep wandering off and leaving me alone and I'd usually find him in his study but every time I asked him what he was doing he would just change the subject or distract me. Hmmmmm.

I went up stairs and decided to leave Austin to whatever he was doing and go get a bath, I was getting annoyed at him for not answering me and to be honest I was now getting suspicious.

I went into the master bathroom and began running a bath in the huge tub. Literally it was like a small pool. I went back into the bedroom to get undressed and made my way back to the bathroom and turned of the taps once it was full (which took a while)

I got into the bath, shut my eyes and relaxed. I don't know how long I'd been in the bath when I heard a noise and I opened my rues to see Austin entering the bathroom. Naked.

I smiled at him

"hey" I said

"hey, mind of I join you Mrs De Monte"

"not at all Mr De Monte" I said. Although I'd been annoyed with him earlier I wasn't any more. I still wanted to know what he was up too but staring at his naked body right now made me want something totally different.

He slid on the huge bath behind me and I used his chest as a pillow and leant against it.

He ran his hands along my torso. From my hips to the bottom of my neck. Paying special attention to my chest area. I moaned and turned over so I was straddling him. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me and thats it. I was lost in the moment. I didn't care about what he was hiding anymore. All I could think about was one thing. Him.

After a very passionate and romantic evening I was laid next to Austin on our huge bed, my head was nestled onto his neck and he was rhythmically stroking my back.

"you hungry hottie" he asks

"a bit" I replied

"I'll go get you something" he said as he got up "what do you fancy"

"erm....anything really " I said

"ok"

He excited the room and I knew he would probably go in his study and I could feel my annoyance coming back at him earlier. That's it I decided to go and ask him again what he's up to and this time I would get an answer out of him.

I went down the stairs and opened the door to his study

"Austin I ......."

He wasn't there.

The room was empty and I was about to close the door and go back to bed when the glow from the screen of his laptop caught my eye. I looked around and couldn't see him or hear him so I decided to go ad have a look at his laptop.

I crept into the room and left the door slightly ajar because closing it would make too much noise and he would hear. I went over to his laptop and sat in his computer chair. I wiggled the mouse and the screensaver went onto another page. I started reading the page but some of it was in French and languages was never my strong point.

"I knew you couldn't resist"

My head snapped up at the sound of Austin's voice

"i.....I has to know what you'd been up to all day. Is like you're keeping secrets from me "

"well danielle, the truth is that I have been trying to do this" I gestured to the laptop "in secret and I was going to tell you tomorrow but seen as you have already seen it i may as well tell you know"

She looked at the computer screen again and looked back to me.

"but Austin its in French....I think, and I have no idea what it's all about"

"well, when we got married we didn't really know what to make of each other and it's only now we have both admitted we love each other" He said

He lifted me out of the chair and sat in it whilst pulling me on top of him so i was cradled in his lap

"so I thought seen as we didn't have a honeymoon ...... I would book one now and were better place to start our honeymoon than Paris, the city of love.

"but earlier I heard you on the phone'' I said " and you were on about times and Champaigne"

He laughed and replied "yeah I was speeking to the pilot of our private jet and scheduling what time I wanted the flight and I asked for Champaigne to toast out honeymoon when we were in the air"

"oh"

I looked at him and smiled

"really" I said "i cant believe we're going to Paris..... When?"

"yes really hottie, we're going to Paris" he said giving me a peck on the lips "as we're going to Paris tomorrow"

I wrapped my arms around his neck with such force that the computer chair we were both sat on fell backwards and we both landed with an almighty thud on the floor. We were both laughing and then suddenly the door to the study opened and a very surprised looking butler entered

"is everything alrig......" he stopped mid sentence as he spied me on top of Austin on the floor and raised his eyebrows.

"Everything's fine" austin said through his fits of laughter

I couldent stop laughing even to tell the butler that's it's not what it lookes like

With that the butler backed out of the doorway with a flushed face and wide eyes although it looked like he was holding back a smile.

I looked back at Austin and he was still grinning

"well...... I think the poor butler is scared for life" he said as I laughed

****************************

A/N
Hiaa guys
Sorry it's short but I've been busy and
I know I said something big was gonna happen but I've decided to drag the suspense out a bit and give you a bit more of their love life etc before the BIG thing happens :D hope you liked the chapter, I will update soon.

Vote, comment and follow guys