Chapter 5

Your.P.O.V

Beep! Beeep! Beep!

You groan and smacked your alarm. Today is a new day and you cant wait to see him again. Yes that boy Eren Jeager. You have crush on him since you met him yesterday and whats more he compliment you that your the coolest girl that he ever met. Of course your heart melted i mean who dosent being compliment by a bad boy like him. Whats more you can feel you and him are already close friends like besties. He also said he cant wait to see you again. You smiled and get up of bed doing your morning stuff. You went downstairs heading towards the door.

"Uh..hum! You forgot something"

You turn around and saw your mom "Oh right! eheheh" You kissed your mom cheek.

"Someones exited~ Oh what happen?~ Did you met someone uhum! Handsome?~"

"Mom!"

"Just kidding honey anyway you should get going now bye honey!"

"Bye mom!'' You waved your mom goodbye and went off.

*Timeskip arrived at school"

"Hmm~ Hmm~ Hmm~" You were smiling and humming while your on you way to your class you then stop by a group of girls it turns out it was them from yesterday. You walk slowly to hear what they say.

Girl A: Guys Guys! Have you heard?!

Girl C: Aaaugh! What now?!

Girl A: Geez! Why do you have to be so mean! I havent even finish my sentence!

Girl C: Tch! Fine! What is it?

Girl A: Theres gonna be new student and its a boy and a girl!

Girl B: A boy? and a girl?

Girl A: Yeah!! i saw them early when i was on my way to school! And those two with that new student yesterday! If i remember correctly that boy name Eren Jeager.

Girl B: Looks like his bringing his friends to school.

Girl A: Yeah!!

Girl C: Can you describe those two?

Girl A: Sure! Well the boy has a blond hair and blue eyes but he looks a lot like a girl! I mean really! his hairstyle is like wow! But for me his pretty cute like omg~ Oh and the girl......Well...shes uhh well she had a long black hair and black eyes she also wears a red scarf....her looks is so....creepy..i mean those eyes....augh......

Girl C: I bet the girl you mention early is annoying and that boy i think his..gay maybe

Girl A: Now come on! Your evil! His pretty cute! His not gay!

Girl B: Guys its time....we should go now

Girl C: Yeah....and whats our first subject?

Girl B: Geography with Mr Ackerman

Girl C: Oh no not that guy....

Girl B: Come on his pretty hot!! i dont care about his yelling like omg i can stare at him all day!!

Girl A: Yeah! and i wanted to see his hot body shirtless *Nosebleeds* i wish maybe.....

Girl C: Sigh...Whatever.......

You then start walking again. A new student? Two of them? Wait the female? i think Eren mention that yesterday....Maybe its his sis...But the boy? I never heard him...maybe its his friend or maybe his bro....You shoked your head and went to class. You open the door....and your greeted by...no other then the horseface yup Jean....You didnt mind though you also had a little crush on him. Sometimes he can be annoying as a jerk but he also has a soft side too. You and him are close friend since the first you two met each other also with Marco.