Chapter 13

Levi's.P.O.V
I set in the couch as i hold my phone. Tch...Why is Y/N isnt texting me back? Did she forgot about the movie? Wait is she? No shes not...she cant forgot the movie....Wait...dont tell me she hangout with...that...boy..yes that Jeager boy. Four eye told me about it...Also that horseface....Tch those idiots brats taking Y/N away frim me.

I texted Y/N almost 34 time and 2 calls. But she didnt even text back nor read it...Heh....

I looked at my phone screen again then there is a ding on my phone which means there is a message. Please be Y/N please be Y/N....Yup i am right it is her.

Y=You   L= Levi

Y=Oh my god! I am so sorry Mr Levi! I vibrated my phone! I was pretty much busy with chores and stuff

L= Y/N...Do you know how many hours i been waiting for you to text me? Heh....if i was ther i would just punish you already.

Y=I am teally sorry sir

L=Tch...Anyway about that movie you still wanna go or what?

Y=Umm movie? Umm....sure

L=Good then it will be (insert time)

Y= Ok sir!

L= Dress somethig nice...i dont want you to embarrassed me in front of the crowds

Y= Yes sir!

My cheeks went red as i told Y/N to dress nice. I mean.....she has to dress nice....besides...its called a date after all...right?

"Hope she wears a nice dress...." I mumbled myself. I went to my bathroom and took a hot shower then I dressed myself and styled my hair (The pic shows what Levi and his hair styles like that exactly like the pic) i leaved the house and head to the cinema. I bought 2 tickets and wait for Y/N as is it in the bench crossing my arm and leg.

Your.P.O.V
After dating with Jean. You decided to went home. You were really tired and decided to sleep in the couch because your lazy to go to your room because its upstairs. But stoped as you looked at your phone. You had 34 text and 2 calls from your teacher Levi.

Levi ask you if you wanted to watch a movie with him. You were tired as hell but you cant just say no...especially to a teacher that is hot and you had a crush on him. He told you to dress noce and not embarrassed him in front of the crowds. You smiled to yourself and put your phone down on the table. You immediately had a quick hot shower and decided to wear a dress that is matches your heels which is black (insert the color of the dress and if you wanted to add decorations go ahead)

You comb your hair into (insert name of the style of the hair you wanted) style. You leave the house and went to the cinema.

Levi's.P.O.V
I looked at my watch it shows (insert time). If Y/N isnt here in time we be late fir the movie. I looked around and there is someoen caught in my eye.

"Mr Levi!!"

A sound can be heard in a distance as i saw Y/N waving at me approching me. She wears a (insert color dress) dress that matches her heels....Beautiful...

Y/N comes to me and pant heavily. Because of running oc course.

"Tch....took you so long to wait for you brat..."

"I....*pant* *pant* i am sorry sir!"

"Tch...whatever come one lets get going..."

I grabed Y/N's hand.

Your.P.O.V
Oh my god!!!!! He just grab my hand! Maa hand!!! Oh my god!!!! You blushed red like roses as your crush grabs your hand. You two went inside. You and Levi bought a popcorn and went inside the theater. You and Levi sits not far away from the screen which is in row 2 in the middle. (You guys askig what you guys watchig? Its up to you! But it has to be romance! Mkay?)

*Timeskip in the middle of eatching*

You were to focus on the screen and so was Levi. You looked at Levi. Dang his handsome......You ate all the popcorn yourself since Levi dosent like popcorns. You had this idea on your head. You just wanted to know if Levi loves you back or not. Its kinda wrong you had a crush on your own teacher but hey he dosnet look so harmless......except went he was angry...ohohohohoh! He is a pain in the butt. You lay your head on Levi's shoulder and close your eyes pretending to sleep.

"Dont shove me away! Dont shove me away!"

Suprisingly he didnt....You can feel his breath tinkling on your head. He seems to look at you. Then you can feel a hand on your head.....

"Oh god! His shoving me away!!"

But nope your wrong he petted your head. Your blushing increased as he kept petting your head. To your suprise you can feel a lips on your head. He just kiss your head?!?!?!?!?

Your nose nosebleeding a little. You decided to hold his hand. You hold his hand and suprisingly he takes it.

"Oh...my god he loves me!" Your thought are like HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!! And soonly you fell yourself asleep while the movie is still ongoing.....

To be continued....

So sorry! Its beens days i didn't update this story so sorry! Hey guys! I dont forgot this story! Never! I will keep updating no matter how many days i you know past. And again so sorry and i"ll see you guys in the nect chapteh! Byeeee