Chapter 11

Your.P.O.V

Eren then grabed Jeans collar shirt. "What are you doing here?! What do you want with Y/N?"

"Hey! I just wanted to to talk to her!!" Jean said angrily

Eren looked at you "Y/N!!! You didnt tell me you invited horseface?....."

Eren's face is the most thing you feared when his angry. You backed up a bit "No thats not true Eren!!-"

Before you could finish your sentence Jean punch Eren in the face. Eren fell down. Eren tried to get up but Jean is pinning him down. Jean started to punched Eren in the face reapetly. You couldnt believe what your seeing but as Jean is punching Eren he had a...smile in his face......You snaped and pushed Jean away.

"What the heck Y/N!"

"Leave Eren alone Jean!"

"Wh...What?..."

You helped Eren to get up. "Thats right leave him alone...."

Jean's eyes widen frustrated. He then pulled your arm. "Let go Jean!!!"

He then pulled you into a hug. You tried to struggle but his to strong to let go.

"I said let go! LET GO!!!"

"Y/N i cant! Please stop struggling and ket me hug you..."

You struggle again for a menit but then you hugged him back and buried your face in the chest crying.

"I am sorry Y/N..."

You just kept crying while Eren looked at you with jealousy. He cant believe what he sees...You hugging the guy he hates. Its Jeans fault that you like him thats what Eren thought. Eren gritted his teeth and clentched his fist geting up and stomped away quietly without you or Jean noticed.

"I love you Y/N...I love you....."

"Jean...." You looked at Jean. Suddenly Jean kissed you. You were shocked you were melted by his kissed you cant help it but kiss him back. You know you cant do this....but...you just can't resist it....

You and Jean broke the kiss for air.

"Jean....Why..."

"Say you love me back Y/N....."

"I....i.....Jean..." You grip Jeans shirt "I...I dont know...i just cant say it....i dont know Jean...i dont know...i am sorry" More tears stream down you face. Jean wipes your tears away and kissed you forhead.

"Its ok Y/N.....Its ok..."

"Jean...."

"Now stop crying and smile"

You wipe your last tears from your cheek and smiled.

"Thats more like it..."

"Hehe....Oh?!" You looked behind you and realize Eren is gone. "Where Eren?"

"Who cares about him...."

"But Jean-"

"Y/N.....please...i dont want to hear his stupid name.."

"Al...Alright...."

Jean smiled and hold you hands "So....Wanna go to (insert name of cafe or shop or whatever you guys wanted)?"

"Oh my god thats my favortie! Lets go then!"

You and Jean walked to the (insert name its in top okeh) And the rest of the day you spend time with Jean. But little you dont know Eren in the other hand....was planning something......Something rather lets say dark.

To be continued......

So sorry for the cliffhanger! Heheh oh and so sorry i didnt update this for so long! Yah! Blame meh nyan! Like i said i am pretty busy and stuff also updating storys to. Ok next up will be rather Eren's P.O.V or yours or Levi's. Well thats all for now and i will see you guys at the bext chapteh! Byeeeee!