Chapter 7

Your.P.O.V

You hurriedly go to the playground to meet Jean. You look around for a bit and you saw Jean leaning against the wall with his arm crossed. You approach him.

"You came..." He said

"Y..yeah"

He then walk to you. "Y/N...."

"Ye...yes Jean?"

His brown eyes stared at you for awhile. You were afraid...Afraid that he will do something bad to you. But you didnt look away. Well even though your half is afraid of him and half of it your were curious.

"Y/N....Do....you?....Do you love me?"

Your heart races very fast. Its true you do have a crush on him. What should you do? Should you say you love him back or not? You also have a crush on someone too.....Eren....

"Jean...i...i dont kn-"

"Hey what are you doing out here?!"

You were cut out by a voice behind you. You turn around...it was Eren. Eren then came to you and looked at you with and angry gace.

"You said that your busy?!" He growled

"We...well i...i..."

"Back off Jeager!"Jean said while pushing Eren away from you.

"Why dont you back off horseface!?" Eren said pushing Jean hard.

"G...guys please...sto-"

"What te hell is your problem Jeager?!?"

"No what the hell is wrong with you horseface!?!?"

"Get lost!!"

"No you get lost jerk face!"

"What did you say?!"

"J-e-r-k face!!"

Eren then punch Jean in the face. Jean fell down holding his face that Eren just punch him. Eren then grab your wrist and walk off leaving Jean in there.

You were shock,sad, anger well mostly anger because Eren just punch Jean in the face. Eren then let go of your hand and pinned tou ti the wall.

"You were lying to me huh?! Y/N?!" Erens eyes filled with rage. You were scared and looked away from those burning eyes. Eren then holds your chin to face him.

"Tell mee!!"

"I...i....i"

"What the heck were you doing with horseface?!?"

"I...i...i...J...Jea...Jean...i..i promise to...h..him...th...that after lunch time i meet him...he..he said that he wanted to talk to me..."

"What were you talking about?"

"We...well-"

"Answer me! Y/N!"

You cant hold your tears and started to cry.

"Y/N!...i...i didnt mean to-"

"Whats going on!!?"

You looked at your right and saw a very pissed looking man....it was him...Levi...

Levi then walk to you and Eren.

"Jeager......" Levi eyes looked sraight at Eren giving him a deadly glare. "Care to explain?"

"S..sir! I...uh...you see!-"

"At my office now!" Levi said

Eren looked down "Ye..Yes sir..." He then looked at you for the last time with his sad face and walk off.

You were still crying. Levi makes a soft "tch" noise before giving you a hankerchief.

"Wipe that smug on your face brat! Stop crying!" Levi said.

You took the handkerchief from his hand and blow your nose. "Y..yes sir..."

"What did that Jeager boy did to you?"

"Well...you see its...uhh" you were confuse what you wanted to say to him you dont want to tell him either.

"Tch...it dosent matter...at least he didnt harm you..."

You stayed quiet...

"Anyway i am gonna give a detention to that brat...And you...Shouldnt you be in the class right now?"

"H..huh?"

"Tch...get going now..your 5 minutes late"

"Ri...right sir!"

"Whats your next subject?"

"Its...oh...err-"

"Tch...you are a really forgotful brat...english with me...remember that..."

"Oh um...yes...sir...Sir?...should we umm head back to class together sir?"

"I dont mind.....lets go"

You and Levi went to the class for your next subject. While on your way there you cant stop talking with Levi i mean you do like him a lot...i mean not as like like i mean as a teacher he seems an intresting guy. Levi told you about his life his hobby and stuff. He didnt mind talking with you. You didnt notice he likes you back.....but.....as what? As a student? Or as a like? Who knows. You also cant stop thinking what will Levi give Eren detention. You were worried about him...also..Jean in the other hand...will he be alright? I mean what Eren did to him. You also cant stop thinking what Jean said to you. Will you love him back?...or will you not....

You didnt notice a single bit.......you jave 3 man....that liked you...

To be continued....