Chapter 10

Eren's.P.O.V

Look how exited Y/N is. She cant stop jumping around. She always ask me what are those (insert any object) for or whatever it is. She so cute! I cant resist how beutiful she is too. Shes likes an angel to me....And now i am walking beside her.....I should tell her how i feel right now.

Your.P.O.V

"Eren what are thooooose?" You said pointing at the item. Eren chuckled

"Its a (insert object) silly!" He then hit your head but not pretty hard.

"Oww!! What was that for?!"

"For being so-"

"Stupid?"

"Maybe..."

"Eren!!!"

"Ok ok Y/N calm down!"

"Hmp!"

You and Eren walking around a park for awhile. You always ask Eren what are those things because you never ever went to a park before (how sad....lol). Well why? Because your mom wont let you...Why? Welp because of that rumors.....What rumors you ask? Well about a girl that died of sucide............Yeah.....kinda scary......But its turns out it was a fake but your mom still believe that the rumors are true. You didnt tell your mom because if you did your in trouble young lady!

You stoped and sit at the bench because your exuasted of running. Why? Because your just to hyper (Note: Your a hyper person went it comes to new things.) And poor Eren he has to chase you...

Eren sits next to you exhuasted to.

"Tired already Eren?" You chuckled

"Well yeaah! I have to chase you all the way!"

You laugh. Eren blushed and looked away. You poke his blushing cheeks he pout. You keep poking Eren which annoys him.

"Y/N stop it"

"Why not? Its cuute! And its soo soft!~"

"Y/N!"

"Ok! Ok! Geeeez Eren!"

"Hey Eren! Can i look around again!"

"Y/N i am tired...."

"Then i just walked by myself.."

"You sure about ?"

"Yup!"

"Kay take care yourself"

"I wont come back mwhahahah!"

"Then whos gonna take you home if not me? *smirk*"

"I can just grab a ta- Oh......god dammit!!"

"*smirk*"

"Fine fine you win Eren! Anyway byeeeeee!"

You waved goodbye to Eren and walk. You walked around the park passing by kids playing (insert what their playing) A little boy accidently bump to you making him fall.

"S..Sorry miss!"

You smiled and lend him a hand. "Its ok" The boy smiled and grab your hand. "Th...thank you miss!" With that the boy walked of playing with his friend.

"Cute...." You thought. You kept walking. You stoped and looked at a couples sitting at a bench beside a big tree. They were talking about something...sweet....You can tell because the girl keeps giggling and blushing. They.....starts....kissing.....You blushed and start nosebleeding. They keep kissing and kissing....and you now realize like riight now!!!!! Like rigght noww!!!! They take their clothes off one by one and do the thing! (Yuuup!!! Admins in her dirty minded! XD) You snaped to reality and walk away leaving those couples do the thing.

You looked at the sky....The sky is beautiful......But its still the same sky......You wonder why.....

You were to busy looking when suddenly you bumped someone and you can feel that he/she (because your not looking at the person yet) accidently touches your breast! You screamed and punch the person in the face.

"Pe...pervert!!!" You looked at the person. Oh.my.god. The person who your hitting was...Jean!

"S...S...Sorry!!! Omg sorry!!!"

Jean then get up still holding his cheek that you punched.

"Y/.....Y/N?"

"I am so sorry Jean!!"

"Its.....ok....you did it again Y/N"

"Ehehe.....Oh! Jean what are you doing here?"

"Oh err.....My parents wants to have a pinic so i tag along...."

"Oh i see....oh! Yeah about the hangout Jean what about tomorrow?"

"Sounds great cant wait!"

"Ehehe! Me too!"

"Y/N......umm..."

"Hmm? What is it?"

Jean blushed and you could have sworn that he is holding somthing but hid it in his pocket.....thats what you thought.....

"Y/N i wanted to tell you something"

"What is it Jean?"

"I....well...i......i...l...l..l.....lo...love...-"

"Jean i-"

"What are you doing?!?!?!?"

You were intrupted by voice behind you. You turn around and saw a really pissed Eren. Your thought are just one word one frikin word......

Your dead........

To be continued........