Chapter 18

Holy crap! Guys I just remembered that the chapter 17 was a mistake that I put that your dad was there. Lol someone just reminded me that he was death because of illness....Lol! Hehe! Anyways lets just put there that. That's your new dad! XD Lezz just get on to the story and so sorry again.

Admin-chan had been away~ Away from the ocean. Away from the neverland (-<_<-)

Your.P.O.V

*Next Morning*

You didn't sleep much last night the fact that you can't stop thinking about last night....How embarrassing....Can't believe that your mom can beat the hell out of Eren with one move. (Jesus Chris why mom!)

"Eren...." You mumble "I wonder if his still mad at me..." You looked at your phone beside you as on it. Showing that the time is still 7am (Usually you wake up at 9 or 10). You sigh as you get up from your bed.

Brrriiiiing!......Briiiiiing!.......

Your phone is buzzing. You looked at your phone again showing. A text message from Sasha.

"Oh boy.....Potato girl....What does she want?..." You said reading the text.

(Revived Text from Sasha)

Y/N! Y/N! Wake up sleepy head! Today is a big day!!!! Big day what you said?! The thing I told you yesterday!!!!! THE RAMEN COMPETITION!!!!!!!!! Y/N you better get your ass of the bed and dress nicely! I picked you up later!~ Bye bye for now princess 😘

"Is the smooches really that necessary?-__- And she didn't even tell me what time....Shesh....Why am i brought to this situation....Dammit...This girl I ain't potato anymore... Now is just the like version of a female Naruto..Ramen~ Ramen~ All she could say...-__-" You said as you put the phone down.

"Welp...better shower up and dress up and go..."

You take a long shower and wear (insert color) dress also that matches the color of the shoes and lastly a white small purse.

Ding!......Dong!....Ding!...Dong! 24x

"God dammit...why...-__-"

You went downstairs and open the door.

"Hi Y/N!^^" Sasha hugged you tightly as you struggled

"Sasha your gonna kill me!"

"Oh?...Sorry...." Sasha let go off you as she smiled brightly.

"Y/N you ready?!"

"No-__-"

"Awww come on! Your on your diet way too long missy! You need something to stuff your belly! Seriously! Looked! your so tin!" Sasha said as she poked your stomach.

"Stop it...Lets go"

"Kay!^^"

You locked the door as Sasha running down or more like skipping happily. After you locked the door you went to the car. Surprisingly Connie was there.

"Wait! You tagged Connie along?!"

"Yeah!^^" Sasha said as get inside he car

Connie took off his sunglasses as he gives you a smirk...(You know boys always do...that...to ladies just to attract attention but in the end they failed <__<)