Chapter 8

Ok before you read this this isnt a next chapter i mean sort of but its just a little rewind from chapter 7 but still...anyway enjoy this chapter
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Your.P.O.V

Its night time...You cant sleep...because your exited...Exited about something...Yesterday was quiet....uhh what should you say awkwrad but at the same time fun. Levi kept talking you non stop after the class is done of course he ask you to go to his office after school and so you did. You two did laugh and this is your first time you saw him laugh cause he never show to anyone but you.

He also said to you keep that as secret and so you did. Also Sasha ask you to hangout with her also with Connie,Krista,Ymir and Annie to the mall. You gladly accpet it. You bought clothes and shoes but mostly you bought a lot of clothes. You went home early because your parents are worried. Eren ask you that he wants to hangout with you tomorrow at the park (he said its his favorite place) you gladly accpeted....But....Also not just Eren who ask you....Jean too...Jean ask you if you want to hangout at the Mall tomorrow shopping...

But!!! Also!! Not just those two! Levi too! Levi ask you if you want to watch movie with him. You didnt mind at all i mean with your teacher its fine...right?...right?....i mean his hot...like who dosent want to hangout with a hot teacher like him but you only think him as a teacher nothing else. What should you do?...You didnt eant to ignore thise 3...maybe by chance you wont ignore their request espacially Eren.

You know that Eren is very strict went you hanging out with other guys such as like Jean . Eren those have a crush on you but he didnt told you yet. But whats worse is that went you ignore his request. He will force you no matter how many times you said no he will still ask you but he wont harm you because he dosnet want to see you in pain or cry (Note: You cried easily went someone hurt you) Time...time is what you need. You need to arrange time....in order to makes things right.

You were thinking to much and you accidentally fell asleep. What should you do? In order to makes things right...You have to think hard. These 3 guys.....

You secretly love......

To be continued....