Arrival

"I'm so not gonna miss this place" you say to F/N as you pack for your flight to London.

They laugh. "Yeah, we are so due for a fresh start.''

"Okay, final check,

"T shirts"

"got 'em"

"Black t shirts"

"Check, but I still don't know why you own 12 of them."

"They're essentials."

*F/N sighs* 

"What's next?" they say.

"Over the shoulder boulder holders.'' You reply

"Excuse me?"

"Bras"

"Right."

You finally finish double checking your bag then you and F/N hire a cab to take you both to the airport. The cab driver was extremely fat and tried to hit in your friend. The whole time you were going red in the face trying to hold in your laughter. You finally cracked it when he said. "My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in."

By then you had arrived at the airport and just got out of the car. After you lost it, the cabbie gave your friend a cheeky grin and drove off. You and F/N walk into the building. After getting your bags checked in, and settling into the uncomfortable seats of the waiting room, you open up your carry-on bag and pull out a family size bag of Maltesers.

"Y/N" your friend says, wide eyed and staring at the packet.

"F/N" you reply with a huge smile.

"Open the packet already."

After about 10 minutes of scoffing the chocolates and using up the airport's free wifi. It was time to board the plane. 

"Here we go!" Y/N says to you as you take off.

"London here we come!"

                                                           ____________________________

The streets of London were beautiful at night, all the lights from the buildings and traffic were entrancing. Your friend wasn't paying as much attention to the streets as you are, they're too busy trying to work out where in London your apartment is. Yes, you wanted to explore your new home sooner or later, but you just wanted to take it all in first.

You finally snap out of it and follow your friend, who has already started in the direction of your apartment.

"its around here somewhere." F/N says as their eyes dart around the street looking around for the right house.

"There it is!" you tell them, as you point to your left.

you both cross the road and approach the small building  in that direction, Y/N got out the key and put it in the lock. It fit

As you and your friend climb up the incredibly steep stairs to the apartment door, you can't help but feel like you have seen this place before. You didn't think of it much at the time, you were just so tired that as soon as the door was opened, you rolled your suitcase straight to the closest bedroom and collapsed on the bed.