The Tour

You all arrive at the train station and look at the times, you have 15 minutes before the next train to the city, so you all tap on your Oyster cards and wait at the station.

"Hey Y/N" Dan says, you look up from your phone. "Can I get your number? Just in case we lose you or something."

"Sure." You say politely.

You both exchange phone numbers, Dan then texts you to make sure it is your phone number and then the train arrives.

It was pretty crowded in the train, there was only one free seat, so Phil sits there and the rest of you stand up, you have fun chatting and laughing and four stops later, you arrive in the city.

The city is beautiful, after you step out from the underground, you look around, so many shops to explore and things to see, you turn around and notice that Dan, Phil and F/N are only halfway up the stairway, you look at Phil and ask, "so what are we doing first?"

"Well" he replies,"Tell me the top things you want to see or do in London and we'll go from there."

"Sounds good" You say.

As you are thinking about what you wanted to do, your friend interrupts, "What about Trafalgar Square?"

"Sure! Lets go." Phil says, and you head to the fountain.

After looking at the buskers and getting told off for climbing the lions, you suggest you all go to Harrods, when you step inside the store, the group decides to split up. 

You head to the plushie section, where you spot a massive Totoro toy, it's fur is so soft you couldn't help but give it a hug, it felt warm and fluffy, just like plushies should be, you bury your face into the softness and close your eyes. Suddenly you hear a voice coming from behind you.

"To-to-ro, To-to-ro" It sings.

You turn around, Dan is standing behind you with a massive smile on his face, you shyly put the toy back on the shelf blushing like mad.

Dan laughs, "so you like Studio Ghibli too?"

"Yeah." You reply.

You look into each other's eyes for a second, Dan's eyes are filled with warmth, the colour of milk chocolate.

"Let's go and find Phil and see what he's up to." You say, breaking the silence.

After finding Phil and F/N it was starts to get darker, so you decide to go to a pub for a drink before going home. You arrive and F/N orders drinks for everyone, you all start chatting away and getting to know each other. y

You and Dan only have about two beers, but Phil and your friend have a lot more. Phil is nauseous and F/N leans on the back of her chair too far and falls over. You and Dan decide to call a cab yo take you all home