Character Profiles

Heyyy here's my second story. I hope you all love it. I would love some comments about it !!!

Liam Tomlinson (daddy) - He is completely in love with his recent husband Louis, but they believe something is missing. He is a loving father, and the more stricter father, but he usually can't resist his children.

Louis Tomlinson - (dada) - He just got married recently to the love of his life, Liam, and he's delighted when his husband agrees to adopt a child. He is a child at heart, but he is a brilliant parent.

Niall - (8 yrs old) - He is the oldest of the three adopted. Although they are not brothers in real life, he sees Zayn and Harry as his little brothers and is fiercely protective over them. He finds it hard when he is adopted by Louis and Liam because he is used to looking after Zayn and Harry. He can be quiet at times, but is mostly confident and loves to sing in private.

Harry - (5 yrs old) - He is a very charismatic, cheerful child who loves his brothers to pieces. He can get jealous easily, but he is generally a happy boy. He loves to play sports with his older brother and loves drawing with his little brother. He loves to cuddle people and loves to run around everywhere, as he has a lot of energy.

Zayn - (2 yrs old) - he is the youngest of the clan, and an incredibly adorable boy. He can be shy most of the time, but is also loud and talkative. He adores his older brothers and loves being around them, even if they don't always want to play with their baby brother. He sometimes acts older than his age, yet he loves cuddles.