Chapter 3a

Louis POV

"Max and Siva just called, they're desperate to see the boys" Liam said, as he walked into the kitchen, telephone in hand. I was wary about that.

"But if they come, all our friends are gonna want to come" I said, feeding Zayn another bite of his Weetabix. He ate it eagerly, clapping his hands together excitedly.

"Well they are our friends, it'll be good for the kids to meet them and likewise" he retorted, putting his hand on his hips.

"We've only had them five minutes, give them time to settle, they can meet them soon okay" I said, going to kiss Liam's cheek. He rolled his eyes.

"I'm going to wake Harry and Niall up, we need to talk to Niall" he said, walking off in a huff. Now it was my turn to roll my eyes.

"Li Li angwy?" Zayn asked, curiously.

"Yeah, Li is a bit of a baby" I replied, feeding Zayn another bite.

"HEY I HEARD THAT" Liam shouted from across the hall.

After finishing feeding Zayn, and cleaning his mess up, I went to my room to give him to Liam to get him ready. Meanwhile, I made some breakfast for the rest of us. Pancakes sounded good in my head, so I decided to get the ingredients to make it. 15 minutes in and the pancakes were a disaster, they were almost pitch black. I sighed, knowing why Liam did all of the cooking. Niall came out of the room, with a freshly showered Zayn in his arms. I had been thinking about why Zayn was so weird when we were in the car yesterday. I needed to find out about that. Niall put Zayn down in front of the TV before coming into the kitchen.

"What happened?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, i'm not a very good cook, I don't suppose you are, are you?" I asked, looking at him pleadingly.

"I'm eight" he said, as if it was obvious. I sighed, chucking the burnt pancakes in the bin.

"So I was thinking, if you like, maybe I could take you out, to play football or something, only if you want to" I asked him.

"Ermm, no thanks" he said, going to the living room. I sighed, something I'd been doing a lot. So much for bonding with Niall. I decided to let Liam make breakfast in the future, like I usually do.

Liam came into the kitchen, Harry in his arms, mouth opening at the state of the kitchen. Even Harry's mouth was wide open.

"What happened?" he asked.

"I cooked" I said. I expected him to start shouting or something, but he started laughing instead. I frowned in confusion, Harry looking up at Liam with the same expression as me.

"Isn't Lou naughty? He messed the kitchen" Harry asked.

"Well, yes he is, but I know he can't cook at all, it's quite funny" Liam said, as he finally stopped laughing. I pouted in annoyance. Liam came up to me to kiss the pout off my face, Harry turning away in disgust at seeing two people kissing. Liam and I gave each other a look before covering Harry in kisses all over. He started giggling, in fits of laughter.

After calming down, Liam started on a new batch of pancakes, telling me to go to the living room, enlisting the help of Harry instead. I pouted, trailing my way to the couch which Niall was sitting on, Zayn beside him, both engrossed in an episode of Tom and Jerry. I decided to call Danielle, who had given us her number for if we had any problems. I wanted to find out if Zayn was okay.

"Hello" she said, after a couple of rings.

"Hi, this is Louis Tomlinson, can I ask you something?" I asked her.