Chapter 11

Please read the Author's note at the end - it's important :)

This chapter may be short, sorry if it is.

This chapter is dedicated to @hipster_confessions because she was the first to comment on the previous chapter and I adored the comment :)

Best comment usually gets the dedication :)

~~VOTE~~COMMENT~~ENJOY~~STAY AMAZING~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

"I know you're nervous but you're going to fine" Liam reassured Harry as they trekked their way into the boys' school. The closer they got, the more shaken up Harry became. Niall was holding Harry's hand firmly in his, ready and awaiting for someone to try and mess with his little brother again. He was ready.

"Niall, if your brother gets hurt again, I want you to go straight to Ms Sanders, don't try and sort it out yourself" Louis told him, not wanting his other son to get hurt as well. Niall nodded, rolling his eyes.

"Niall, promise me?"

"I promise" Niall replied, crossing his fingers behind his back, fully intent on protecting his little brother if things got too far.

Louis pressed a kiss to each of his son' forehead as did Liam. Liam hadn't told Louis about Harry calling him daddy, not wanting to dishearten his husband. Liam knew that Harry would call Louis daddy in no time. Zayn clung onto Niall's neck like a koala, adamant about staying with him. Niall chuckled, smacking a kiss onto his cheek, promising to see him later. Zayn then hugged Harry sweetly, pressing a sloppy kiss onto his cheekbone, making Harry whine and then smile as well.

Louis picked up his youngest son, waving goodbye to his other two sons. Liam watched on nervously, his hands shaking slightly. Louis interlocked their fingers with his free hand, giving him a reassuring smile. He looked down at his son, a little nervous as well.

The three of them walked home, Louis and Zayn waiting outside as Liam went inside the house to grab his car keys to go to work. He locked the door behind him before walking towards Louis, kissing him on the lips, grinning as Louis smiled against his lips. Upon pulling away, Liam pressed a kiss to Zayn's forehead.

"Are you sure you don't need me - I can take a day off and we can go together" Louis shook his head, ushering for him to leave. Liam reluctantly hopped into his car, waving sweetly at his husband and son, blowing a kiss at Zayn who returned it with his own before driving to work.

Louis was nervous as hell. Zayn had an appointment with a counsellor, Dr Lockland in half an hour. He looked down at his son who was oblivious to everything, chewing on the strings of his hoodie. He looked up at Louis, grinning at him tiredly, his eyes lidded. Louis nodded, walking to the nearest corner shop, picking out a bottle of Pepsi for himself and a packet of Smarties for Zayn. They then made their way to see Dr Lockland by foot of course, Zayn happily babbling away. If only he knew.

As they got closer and closer to the building, he became more and more nervous. He really wanted Liam with him now, Liam with his comforting smile and his warm chocolate eyes. He didn't even mind the thought of Niall being by his side, Niall who has always been protective over his little brothers. But he was alone.

"Dada" Louis looked down, gasping at the words that had slipped out of his son's mouth. He could feel his eyes glazing over with tears and his heart soared a little. It was honestly the best thing he had ever heard from anybody in his whole entire life. He laughed through his tears, kissing all over Zayn's face, making the little boy giggle happily. Louis was a dada. Liam would be so jealous.