Chapter 3b

Louis POV

I decided to just wait until Liam came back instead of going to Niall's room. I didn't want to upset Niall anymore than I already have. I shouldn't have shouted at him so harshly, he looked scared of me, and that hurt. Zayn was just laying in my arms, peacefully awake, just being a comfort to me. I wondered how Liam would be feeling now, I had shouted at our son, while he was so calm and collected. I was meant to be the relaxed one, with Liam being stricter. It wasn't turning out like that.

A few minutes later, Zayn looked up, making me look up, to see Liam walking into the living room alone.

"Harry fell asleep in Niall's arms" Liam said. I nodded.

"How are they?" I asked.

"To be honest, Niall isn't talking to me either, he only talked to Harry, and Harry, well, he's mad at you" Liam said. I bit my lip.

"Ni Ni sad?" Zayn asked, quietly.

"Yeah buddy, you wanna go check on him, while I talk to Lou Lou?" Liam asked him.

"Lou Lou sad too, Ni got Haz, Lou got nobody" Zayn said, looking up at me. I smiled at him gratefully.

"What shall I do Li, i'm so lost right now?" I asked my husband. He looked down.

"Give them some space, talk to them later" Liam said, pacing the room.

"Do you hate me Li?" I asked, feeling the tension in the room.

"Of course not, why would you even ask that?I love you" Liam retorted, trying to reassure me.

"I dunno, I just wish I could take back what I did" I mumbled, nuzzling into Zayn's neck.

"Give chocolate to Ni, Ni like food, Ni like Lou again" Zayn said. I wondered how, in his little headspace, he knew what was going on.

"That's a good idea buddy, thank you" I said, laughing while kissing the top of Zayn's head, who grinned at the affection and praise.

"Louis, just remember that these kids, they've had a hard time, and they need our love, okay" Liam said. I nodded. Liam smiled in return.

"I guess we aren't going to the park today then?" I said, thinking about how we were going to go yesterday but didn't and today was the same.

"Yeah, I think we keep blowing that off, you know what, no, we're going today, all five of us, and we're going to have a good time, and you are going to make up with Niall and Harry, and I'm going to take Zayn to the swings, would you like that Zaynie?" Liam said excitedly, looking at Zayn. Zayn grinned widely, clapping his hands together in excitement.

"That all sounds great Li, but there is one problem, we can't get Harry and Niall out of the bedroom" I said with a sigh.

"Yes, but we've got a secret weapon, haven't we?" Liam said, a cheeky grin on his face. I frowned in confusion.

"Zayn of course, who could resist his cute little face, and his puppy dog eyes" Liam said, taking Zayn from my arms, pressing a kiss to his stomach.

"Zaynie, you want to go to the park right?" Liam asked him.

"Park, park, park, want park Li Li, pwease" Zayn said, bouncing up and down in Liam's arms.

"Okay, why don't you go and tell Niall and Harry you want to go" Liam said, a devilish smile on his face. I laughed at Liam's devious action. Zayn nodded, as Liam put him on the ground. Zayn waddled to Niall's room. I laughed at his excitement.

"Well that was smart" I said, leaning in for a kiss.

"Well that's me babe, that's what you married me for, and my great looks of course" Liam said, I rolled my eyes.